The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

Seeker

I never said it was difficult. Just epic. :P The only hard part is the memory work.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Most of it is repetition or incredibly similar though :P

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

My friend thinks I look "EXACTLY like Sailor Mercury! ^_^"

-.-" I don't have blue hair tho. So she told me to get blue hair.

SMG2 got a 10 on Gamespot.

SMG2 got a 10 on IGN.

^_^ I can not wait to get this game.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Have a virus.
Probably won't be on until I find my re-installation disc, since my anti-virus is blocked by the virus.

Cobraroll

BlueScreen Of Death. Wahoo.

My PC only works in Safe Mode now, but it's essentially dead.

Now well, I guess three years is okay for a laptop that's been used 4+ hours each day more than 300 days a year.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 30, 2010, 12:46:09 AMBlueScreen Of Death. Wahoo.

My PC only works in Safe Mode now, but it's essentially dead.

Now well, I guess three years is okay for a laptop that's been used 4+ hours each day more than 300 days a year.
I've had mine for 3 years, too. I also use it 9+ hours a day. (except on weekends)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The Deku Trombonist

HDD = Hard Disk Drive. Basically, a hard drive.

Oni-Link

Seeker

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 29, 2010, 10:19:06 PMMost of it is repetition or incredibly similar though :P
Which is exactly why it's so hard.
This is a signature.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 30, 2010, 02:25:54 AMJust buy a new hdd, it costs $50.

Well, I have no remote idea on how to put a new HDD into this PC, and even then, the battery, CD drive and touch pad would still be broken.

I think I'll rather buy a new laptop. Now, on to find one that costs less than $1000... (this is Norway, by the way. Things are expensive over here).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 30, 2010, 04:42:09 AMWell, I have no remote idea on how to put a new HDD into this PC, and even then, the battery, CD drive and touch pad would still be broken.

I think I'll rather buy a new laptop. Now, on to find one that costs less than $1000... (this is Norway, by the way. Things are expensive over here).
@.@

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 30, 2010, 04:42:09 AMWell, I have no remote idea on how to put a new HDD into this PC, and even then, the battery, CD drive and touch pad would still be broken.

TO THE U.S. STORES ON THE INTERNETS!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!