News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2010, 05:41:59 PMKingdom Hearts is terrible. Disney is amazing.

That's why KH2 was named one of the best RPGs of all time. Makes perfect sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Interesting. I might actually be appalled if they had bothered to use some damn sources.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Wow... toughest karate class I've ever been to.

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Seeker on May 27, 2010, 07:03:17 PMInteresting. I might actually be appalled if they had bothered to use some damn sources.

If you had bothered to look at the front page, then you will see them clearly at the bottom.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

"Clearly" is a bit of a stretch, but yeah I should've seen it. I'll have to follow up on this.
This is a signature.

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

Did you not notice reviews before you bought those?

Well you can still return em and get some Sennheisers.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2010, 11:17:25 PMDid you not notice reviews before you bought those?

Well you can still return em and get some Sennheisers.
Agreed, Sennheisers are the best. You should really return them.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

I've been skipping classes to go to the library to study and write on subjects I actually enjoy.
-

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on May 28, 2010, 12:26:21 PMI've been skipping classes to go to the library to study and write on subjects I actually enjoy.

Academic Vigilante.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: dahans on May 28, 2010, 08:08:13 AMAgreed, Sennheisers are the best. You should really return them.
Please don't keep those headphones, they suck.  You should buy some Koss headphones, they have the BEST sound of any sub $35 headphones you can buy, even matching up with some $100 headphones; but they aren't sound isolating.

universe-X