News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Harvest

wow I really hate phone conversations.

really really lame.  I prefer in person or text.
-

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Random *Pokemon* thought of the moment:
God! Shedinja is useless!  >:(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

^Well, it CAN be defeated by anything and everything, but not the most common Kyogre, Mewtwo or Palkia sets. If your opponent lacks Fire / Flying / Dark / Ghost / Rock moves, non-Fighting / Normal attacks from a Mold Breaker Pokémon, poison, burn, Leech Seed, confusion damage, sandstorm, hail, Spikes / Stealth Rock, Nightmare, Darkrai's Bad Dreams, Life Orb recoil, Double-Edge recoil, Struggle, Struggle recoil, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Aftermath, Rough Skin, Future Sight / Doom Desire, Ghost-type Curse, Jaboca/Rowap Berry recoil, and absorbing health against a Pokémon with Liquid Ooze, he is completely helpless.

Then Shedinja would be useful. At least if you want to force a switch.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Shedninja with Wonderguard is invincible.
Same thing with Sableye and Spiritomb.
But you'd have to use Action Replay or Pokesav to modify their abilites, of course.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 27, 2010, 01:45:50 PM^Well, it CAN be defeated by anything and everything, but not the most common Kyogre, Mewtwo or Palkia sets. If your opponent lacks Fire / Flying / Dark / Ghost / Rock moves, non-Fighting / Normal attacks from a Mold Breaker Pokémon, poison, burn, Leech Seed, confusion damage, sandstorm, hail, Spikes / Stealth Rock, Nightmare, Darkrai's Bad Dreams, Life Orb recoil, Double-Edge recoil, Struggle, Struggle recoil, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Aftermath, Rough Skin, Future Sight / Doom Desire, Ghost-type Curse, Jaboca/Rowap Berry recoil, and absorbing health against a Pokémon with Liquid Ooze, he is completely helpless.

Then Shedinja would be useful. At least if you want to force a switch.

o.0
I'm talking Emerald. I'm training a Ninjask and was considering raising the Shedinja I got from the same Nincada, but it really sucks... Hate to say it, but it does.

universe-X

Wow, I got my algebra teacher to do math she hasn't practiced in years.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on May 27, 2010, 03:17:58 PMWow, I got my algebra teacher to do math she hasn't practiced in years.

What kinda math? It wasn't... i????

I'm great at math, but...

I hate i! i is the imaginary number! i doesn't exist! But it does! But it shouldn't!

i=Square Root of... -1. *EEEK*

universe-X

That's why I love i ;)

She caught up on trigonometry, calculus, pre-calc, etc. And explained to me what... I forgot the word, but it was the hardest part of math she had learned.

SlowPokemon

i messes with my head.

Anyway, totm:

Disney has some of the most fun stuff to play on the piano. I just got the Beauty and the Beast piano vocal book...Belle's song is my favorite to play. I like Gaston's song too.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2010, 03:32:15 PMDisney has some of the most fun stuff to play on the piano. I just got the Beauty and the Beast piano vocal book...Belle's song is my favorite to play. I like Gaston's song too.

You are my new buddy. :)