News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 26, 2010, 04:38:32 PMPics or it didn't happen.
if he had a terrible haircut, why would he want to show it to the public?

universe-X

Quote from: TheLegend on May 26, 2010, 04:39:18 PMif he had a terrible haircut, why would he want to show it to the public?
Shh! That's the point.

We want him to show us! ^.^

Harvest

-

universe-X

Brassman388

Oni-Link

Probably getting guitar lessons soon, may be able to help some sites that need them.
The first song I'm probably going to try the hardest to learn is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CJ7_dD548
Then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycSJZS5VJIo

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I've been meaning to start playing the guitar. Accoustic, of course.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2010, 03:41:27 AMYeah, I've been meaning to start playing the guitar. Accoustic, of course.
I'm an electric kinda guy.

Seeker

Just cooked for the first time ever. A chupaqueso. Pretty tasty.
This is a signature.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 27, 2010, 04:04:43 AMI'm an electric kinda guy.

I have an acoustic guitar, it's... *shivers* pink. I'm suppose to get lessons this summer.

SuperFireKirby

I'm guessing you didn't pick out the guitar.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Huzzah!(Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay!)

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman