News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

*Cough* <('.'<)(>'.')> *Cough* (Dancing kirby ftw)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Brassman, stop talking.  Also, the only reason people say $0.02 instead of 2¢ is because they are lazy.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Remember when I tried to throw you in the fire, and I said "Good Bye", and you were like "No Way!", and then I said "We pretended to try to murder you."? Yeah, that was fun.

universe-X

Orchestra concert went awesome tonight! My friend and I showed off some serious skills while people were leaving with an abridged version of Brandenburg Concerto No. 3. All our mistakes made it sound cooler! (Epic Fail grace notes = Win)

Also, Photo Dojo for DSi is FRIKKIN' AWESOME!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2010, 05:00:40 PMRemember when I tried to throw you in the fire, and I said "Good Bye", and you were like "No Way!", and then I said "We pretended to try to murder you."? Yeah, that was fun.

You talking to me?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Brassman388

Oni-Link

I have some catching up on posts to do... Everyone's ahead of me by, like, 1100 posts.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby