News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Girls are weird. Just watched them spend five minutes discussing wardrobe for a recital. Why is it that complicated? What's to discuss?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2010, 04:57:18 PMJust played Oiligarchy. Possibly the greatest flash game in existence.
What's it about?

This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Seeker on May 16, 2010, 05:43:48 PMGirls are weird. Just watched them spend five minutes discussing wardrobe for a recital. Why is it that complicated? What's to discuss?

That's only the start of it ;)

ETFROXX

You must discuss what you look best in, how to look your best in it, and so on. It's a huge process, even for non-girly girls.

Seeker

But shouldn't you figure all that out when you buy the clothes in the first place? Why do it again? I've got one suit, one tie, and they always work.
This is a signature.

ETFROXX

Because you can mix and match! Don't want to seem normal and blah. I mix up my outfits with accessories and gloves. Also, I have a dress that looks great on me but I could really rock with a tie!

universe-X

I usually do think about what I wear... but discussing that with my friends is a little... weird.

ETFROXX

Well us women have a lot more to consider, so we need help. Ever hear someone say 'he looks great tonight!' no, because he looks that way every night. People notice what girls are wearing, we're more fun to look at. People critisize (how do you spell that?) women more than men. Plus.. we have lower self-esteem. ^_^

universe-X

Wow. So true.

Also: criticize, I'm pretty sure.

Jamaha

It's also just the women who notice that kind of stuff.

Take a story my dad told me. He was in class for security and safety at work. The teacher was telling stuff when this woman comes in the class, gives the teacher some documents and leaves. Then the teacher goes, "Okay, give me a description of that woman."

The men were all "Um.." and the women "She was this and this and that and wearing this and this and that and......"

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Nakah

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 16, 2010, 08:55:08 PMWell us women have a lot more to consider, so we need help. Ever hear someone say 'he looks great tonight!' no, because he looks that way every night. People notice what girls are wearing, we're more fun to look at. People critisize (how do you spell that?) women more than men. Plus.. we have lower self-esteem. ^_^

I am thoroughly insulted by how true this statement is.

Quote from: ETFROXXBecause you can mix and match! Don't want to seem normal and blah. I mix up my outfits with helmets and gloves. Also, I have an armoured suit that looks great on me but I could really rock with a Blaster Cannon!

Alright there, Samus.

ETFROXX

dahans

I have spent 7 days 7 hours and 7 minutes on this forum already. Yeah  8), I love stats. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Damn, I have 8 days 8 hours and 9 minutes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!