News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Dude

Portal is awesome! <3

Thx Kefka :3

Fun fact: It's the first non-touhou game I've played in a long time.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Jamaha

Portal completed.

Yay, there goes the day.

Roz~

I wanted to buy Bioshock 2, my friend came over and finished it right in front of me to "show me how awesome it is". Did the same thing with Portal. Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

Quote from: Roz~ on May 12, 2010, 06:45:36 PMMontreal actually won against Pittsburgh. I'm amazed.

Was so happy about that, hope they win the cup..that would be awesome.
-

The Deku Trombonist

Leaving for the 6hr bus ride to National Stage Band Competitions today (Yay! A whole weekend of jazz!). Hopefully the school will win something and with any luck I'll get into the Superband :)

Roz~

^Yes, except for the fact that here people are going to be extremely noisy if it happens... Stupid horns. x) But it would really be great, especially since they didn't have a great season. Imho if they managed to win against those two teams, they can win the cup.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I've got the rest of the day to make an entire, high quality powerpoint. And I hate Office programs. Almost as much as I hate Open Office programs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Gotta finish stuff for a scrapbook.

I need 1/5 of it done by tomorrow... and I have 0/25 done.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Quote from: MaestroUGC[And it was] Pretty damn epic considering I was improving for the last 30min.

Dude

Just reinstalled IOS36.

Next stop, WAD manager!

dahans

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 13, 2010, 06:18:34 PMJust got back from my Recital...
AND??? How was it? Did you make a lot of mistakes? Tell us :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!