News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

LOTR Online is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than WOW. But I especially love how the game is based far more around the book than the movie. They have all those things none of you non-book readers would ever understand, and I'm also pretty sure you can go see Tom Bombadil. Which is what my main goal is currently.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 12, 2010, 05:26:49 PMDOWNLOAD IT FOOLS

Fools?  are you telling us not to download it?  that it's a hoax?  that it's a virus?

Dude

"FREE PORTAL ON STEAM FOR MAC AND PC"

Is that not obvious enough for you?

SuperFireKirby

I ALREADY DID.

GREATEST EVENT OF ALL TIME? Maybe...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

So did they release this right around finals out of sadism?
This is a signature.

Dude

universe-X

Roz~

Montreal actually won against Pittsburgh. I'm amazed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 12, 2010, 05:23:42 PMLOTR Online is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than WOW. But I especially love how the game is based far more around the book than the movie. They have all those things none of you non-book readers would ever understand, and I'm also pretty sure you can go see Tom Bombadil. Which is what my main goal is currently.

I beta tested that game. It was amazing, except at the time my computer could barely run it. I remember enjoying it though. I wish I could buy it, but I can't pay the subscription fee. :(
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Roz~ on May 12, 2010, 06:45:36 PMMontreal actually won against Pittsburgh. I'm amazed.

We did so much better after Fleury was taken out, however. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Yeah, I agree. Imho if it wasn't for Fleury, the Pens would've won. This and if they could've scored goals on PP.

HugoMeister

Let's start rumors that he threw the game, cuz French! =D=D=D

Roz~

You'd better not insult French-canadian, 'cause you'd be insulting part of me. x) But IIRC it's not the first time Fleury totally freaks out like that.

HugoMeister

I continue this conversation for that very reason.

FRENCH-CANADIAN VS PITTSBURGH BOY

Its on.