News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

hmm... Conclusion: Yahoo sucks. It's worked before, the way I've done it.

Dude

no, I mean the way you posted the link leads to a 404 page, not that yahoo sucks.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

The anniversary of France being conquered yet again by Germany!

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Fox IV

So many people interested in the RP!  Let me know if there are any questions. [/late]

I love Wikipedia.  I always look things up all the time for reasons necessary and recreational.  Some people say wikipedia isn't accurate, but I beg to differ.

universe-X

Yeah, Wiki isn't always wrong. But my librarians, [most of my] teachers, counselors, principals, lunch ladies, custodians, coaches, and hobo say that it's not reliable...

bums :P

Fox IV

Wikipedia is often right because you have so many people editing it all the time, and most of them want to have accurate information.  Yeah, there are some dolts who will mess it up for others, which is why you don't rely solely on Wikipedia for a report.  It's a great springboard for research.  However, I have read many books which present people's opinions as facts--it's sad that teachers are so willing to accept that for papers.

Maretocks

Quote from: Fox IV on May 10, 2010, 09:09:35 PMSo many people interested in the RP!  Let me know if there are any questions. [/late]

I love Wikipedia.  I always look things up all the time for reasons necessary and recreational.  Some people say wikipedia isn't accurate, but I beg to differ.
1st. If I get time I will apply for the Rp. On another forum we have a huge RP community.

2nd. Don't ever look up subatomic particles. I tried to learn a bit about the makeup of protons and neutrons.

It did not go well.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Jamaha

Bah, electronic warfare told me to GTFO.

See ya soon, artillery brigade.

universe-X

Wow, I've been posting less and less here...

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Brassman388