News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox IV

It's a text-based roleplay.  So basically you make a character (sort of like DnD) and then roleplay through writing.  For example, one of my characters is a Sheikah, and he's out chilling in the Hyrule Castle Town streets with another Sheikah.  It gets more exciting--we just need some players and characters.  The game's 5 years old, but we started our 10th chapter the other day, which is like starting over fresh--archiving all the old posts and whatnot. :P

But it started way back in the day when a NSM member and I were blowing each other up with bombs in the NSM forum *using asterisks* so I thought it would be a great idea to begin an RP.  And since it was sprung from NSM and no one was particularly creative when naming, we kept the name NSM RPG.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Fox IV

It is when you think about it.  But it's a lot of fun.  And we have people of all different writing levels, so it's pretty diverse.

SuperFireKirby

I might have to take part in this. Sounds like fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I'm terribly uncreative and hate creative writing so I could never do it.

But hey, some people like it.

me irl
[close]

Dude

I wonder if I'm still on the memberlist there...

EDIT: O hay I am.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SuperFireKirby

Oh darn, my $80 dollar history text book is missing. And we turn in text books friday. Not good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

universe-X

You mean what I typed or where I put the words.

And him dissing technology like that... if you can't use it, learn how!

Dude

You put:
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/20100510/tc_ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc1973[/url]Oh Hell na.It should be:
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/20100510/tc_ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc1973]Oh Hell na.[/url]
like this: Oh Hell na.

EDIT: Looks like Obama is as tech savvy as raymondbl ::)

universe-X

I know, but since there was nothing else in the post, I just left it like that... Are we seriously discussing this!?

Dude

yes, because your post goes to a 404 page. >_>