News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

We'll see :P

I know, I'm being mean... but how would you feel having a gorilla hurt you everyday? (She's the strongest girl in the 8th grade... and too strong for me)

Fox IV

*chokes*  Eight grade?!?  Drunk in eighth grade?!?  Kids these days!  Why, back in my day, all I did was sit in front of the N64 and play games from 3:00 to bedtime.

ETFROXX

Quote from: universe-X on May 09, 2010, 07:26:08 PMWe'll see :P

I know, I'm being mean... but how would you feel having a gorilla hurt you everyday? (She's the strongest girl in the 8th grade... and too strong for me)

I could take her. I beat all the other girls at wrestling in 8th grade.

universe-X

Oh no, she doesn't wrestle. She can fight if she's really angry (thankfully, we're both pretty good friends at the same time, and she's never really been in a fight).

She was only drunk because she went to a wedding the other day and someone switched the drinks to alcoholic ones. She drank it all by accident and got a hangover too.

And she's not one of those "bad kids"... well, not in front of the teachers, that is. She gets straight A's. (One of the smartest girls in 8th grade too)

Harvest

Quote from: Nakah on May 09, 2010, 05:41:46 PMNo no no, harvest. Your bud wasn't laced. First of all, it would be a huge waste of money for the dealer to use his product to lace your bud. Not to mention, you would feel extremely different effects. There's no reason for a dealer to want to lace your bud, ever.

The orange clumps? Those are hairs. If it looked more pale green, that probably was because of the contrast in trichomes. It may have more frosty than usual, and if it was riddled with orange-red hairs, then you have some really nice bud with a very high THC potency. That's probably why you felt like you were completely gone, smoking a lot of really crazy bud can have psychedelic effects(in it's own way), and I've even felt it to be comparable to a low dose of shrooms.

thaaaanks.

you're a great guy.
-

ETFROXX

Quote from: universe-X on May 09, 2010, 08:07:16 PMOh no, she doesn't wrestle. She can fight if she's really angry (thankfully, we're both pretty good friends at the same time, and she's never really been in a fight).

She was only drunk because she went to a wedding the other day and someone switched the drinks to alcoholic ones. She drank it all by accident and got a hangover too.

And she's not one of those "bad kids"... well, not in front of the teachers, that is. She gets straight A's. (One of the smartest girls in 8th grade too)

I could still take her. I'm not strong, just really freakin' stubborn.

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 09, 2010, 09:02:21 PMI could still take her. I'm not strong, just really freakin' stubborn.

hehe nice

ETFROXX

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Woah, what's with all these awesome new people?  And the not so awesome topic of drugs.  Maybe I should do an update soon.

Fox IV

I'm pretty sure I know you, concerto.  From ages past.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Fox IV on May 09, 2010, 11:02:50 PMI'm pretty sure I know you, concerto.  From ages past.

The Revenge of Concerto's ex-girlfriend.

Brassman388

Fox IV

So that's what happened when I got my memory wiped.  :'(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

So what is NSM RPG exactly?  Is it anything like D&D?

Maretocks

Text based RP's are fun. I might take a look at it later.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>