News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I love Modern Warfare 2.. wish I'd get that glitch!

SuperFireKirby

Unlocked all weapons, all tier I perks, all kill streak bonuses, but it didn't unlock any weapon attachments. People get so dissaappointed in me in team deathmatch because I'm not very good dispite my awesome, totally not achieved through sheer luck, level.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Maybe someday I'll be blessed with the glitch.

universe-X

*Found a glitch on SMB! :D

I can store a starman star in bricks in 1-2!

universe-X

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2010, 09:47:42 AMSomeone lace your pot with PCP? Yeah, it happens.

I don't know for sure but it may have been laced with something.  It looked different than any other I've had before..more pale green with orange patches of something..

Although I did do a lot, so may have just been because of that.

-

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on May 09, 2010, 04:54:45 PMI don't know for sure but it may have been laced with something.  It looked different than any other I've had before..more pale green with orange patches of something..

Although I did do a lot, so may have just been because of that.

No no no, harvest. Your bud wasn't laced. First of all, it would be a huge waste of money for the dealer to use his product to lace your bud. Not to mention, you would feel extremely different effects. There's no reason for a dealer to want to lace your bud, ever.

The orange clumps? Those are hairs. If it looked more pale green, that probably was because of the contrast in trichomes. It may have more frosty than usual, and if it was riddled with orange-red hairs, then you have some really nice bud with a very high THC potency. That's probably why you felt like you were completely gone, smoking a lot of really crazy bud can have psychedelic effects(in it's own way), and I've even felt it to be comparable to a low dose of shrooms.

The level of maturity in this thread disgusts me though, learn yo facts about drugs guys.

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on May 09, 2010, 05:41:46 PMa low dose of shrooms.
Mario? :P

EDIT: Also, I need help with finding "Classic Rock" songs (another CD for another teacher). So far, ACDC and Madonna are both confirmed, but I need MORE! And a list of songs wouldn't hurt. Thanks!

Fox IV

universe-X

Fox IV

Welcome.

And it is also about now that I decide that donuts are too grainy and heavy and I don't really want any.  Chocolate, on the other hand, would be acceptable.  Or even coca cola.

ETFROXX

My grandma use to make this odd coca-cola - chocolate drink mix before she went to sleep. Many believe it had alcohol in it but golly gee was it tasty!

universe-X

Ooh, my friend got drunk over the weekend! Wait till I tell all of her "favorite" teachers!

ETFROXX