News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I only bash those who deserve bashing.

Also COD MW2 multiplayer is awesome. Just got the gsme. I am so not 6 months late.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I'm not able to upload AVI files to YouTube successfully... anyone care to help?

KefkaticFanatic

Youtube hates AVIs for some reason.  Try converting to mpeg?

me irl
[close]

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

yepyep. avi is terrible for uploading. sucks dont it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

Wow. First time I've been angry in years. Took about a thousand idiots singing "I'll Make a Man out of You" in roughly 4 different keys simultaneously...
This is a signature.

universe-X

Ooh, that sucks :-/

EDIT: I tried converting... turns out "This AVI file cannot be converted." I'll probably have to rerecord.... again.

Does anyone know which settings should I record an NES ROM AVI under?

HugoMeister

Quote from: Seeker on May 08, 2010, 04:04:05 PMWow. First time I've been angry in years. Took about a thousand idiots singing "I'll Make a Man out of You" in roughly 4 different keys simultaneously...

I would have lol'd so hard.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

How long would you say it takes to reach level 70 in Modern Warfare 2? A month? 2 maybe? Not me. It only took me about 3 hours. The game somehow glithed up, promoting me from level 6 to level 70. Suck it. ;D

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Multiplayer's fun and I've only had it for 2 days so yeah.

Harvest

I traveled to another dimension last night...
-

SuperFireKirby

Someone lace your pot with PCP? Yeah, it happens.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2010, 06:47:21 AMHow long would you say it takes to reach level 70 in Modern Warfare 2? A month? 2 maybe? Not me. It only took me about 3 hours. The game somehow glithed up, promoting me from level 6 to level 70. Suck it. ;D

Happened to my friend too. He was level~30, and all of a sudden he was level 70. That's a nice glitch.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Hey! Old members keep coming back! TWG is running again! Updates are regular! There is activity in most of our sub-forums!

I think NSM is back into glory shape!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.