The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 02, 2010, 03:30:49 PMAnd some of us would get so messed up from that stuff we don't dare touch. I personally would never because my world without drugs is already pretty messed up. With drugs, I couldn't even fathom what I might see.
This.

Seeker

Trying to decide whether to set A Elbereth Gilthoneil or Tom Bombadil's Song for my composition project. This is harder than actually writing it...
This is a signature.

universe-X

Maretocks

Quote from: Seeker on May 02, 2010, 06:49:40 PMTrying to decide whether to set A Elbereth Gilthoneil or Tom Bombadil's Song for my composition project. This is harder than actually writing it...
You mean actually write the music for it?

Tom Bombadil. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Decided on Elbereth because it has a regular meter. And it's in Elvish.
This is a signature.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 02, 2010, 03:30:49 PMAnd some of us would get so messed up from that stuff we don't dare touch. I personally would never because my world without drugs is already pretty messed up. With drugs, I couldn't even fathom what I might see.

Agreed =)

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 02, 2010, 10:28:00 AMWell, some of us do, we just don't have the audacity to blab it out the entire world.

Or we just don't feel the need to share it =)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Seeker on May 02, 2010, 07:55:10 PMDecided on Elbereth because it has a regular meter. And it's in Elvish.
Good choice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Seeker on May 02, 2010, 06:49:40 PMTrying to decide whether to set A Elbereth Gilthoneil or Tom Bombadil's Song for my composition project. This is harder than actually writing it...

Which reminds me, they cut Tom Bombadil from the film didn't they? D:

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Yeah. And the Scourging of the Shire. The two best parts of the book.
This is a signature.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 03, 2010, 02:05:08 PMAP Gov. Test Sucked.

I though it was okay...execpt our teacher failed at bureaucracy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Harvest

-

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 03, 2010, 03:08:44 PMWhich reminds me, they cut Tom Bombadil from the film didn't they? D:
Eh, I'm kind of glad they did. It would have been completely weird in the movie, since there was such a low focus on singing in middle earth. And to be honest, Tom Bombadil doesn't make much sense at all.

THEN AGAIN...

[nerd]The only reason the Witch King of Angmar was able to die in the book was because the sword Merry found (from the Barrow Wights (sp)) was made and infused with magic by the men of Arnor, making him vulnerable.[/nerd]
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

ThatOneComposer

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 03, 2010, 02:05:08 PMAP Gov. Test Sucked.
My ex took that today (we're good friends for the record, just throwin' that out there lol). He said the same thing :-/
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Maretocks

The roof collapsed at the theatre we were supposed to perform at on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. :/ No rehearsals tonight or tomorrow either. :(

Update because I know you're all so interested!: From what I've gathered, there was a leak, then part of the roof collapsed, then the stage flooded, then the boxes fell of the walls.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>