News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Also, just recorded both my festival pieces.  Now to figure out how to get them off the tape...

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Oho, what's your idwhateveryacallit?  We should play sometime.  On a team.  Cause I suck.

EDIT: wat.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

I seem to have lost my voice.

Selling the Walburgis Night magazine Julkku on the street is going to be fun.

KefkaticFanatic

And here's Raindrop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvJCerAZac

EDIT: Bleh, really unhappy with this quality.  I'll record it again when I get home I think.  Festival in 50 minutes o.O

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 27, 2010, 07:01:46 AMAnd thanks to you, everyone gets to explain how they're sick of him being an annoying little kid on the internet.

Annoying... coming from you... is probably wrong.

Little kid, yeah, right...

I'm different, deal with it.

Maretocks

Being sick is a pain. And today I was going to miss out on 100 minutes of Religion, because the main cast of my school's musical was going to the theatre and checking out our set! GHgagahayahgha!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

I think its funny how all the newcomers have to go through the ritual of meeting Kefka. We all went through it.

;D

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

What's shocking is that I'm hardly as much of an ass off the internet as much as I am here.

Though that could be because I hang around with cool people/not 12 year olds.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 27, 2010, 05:06:50 PMI think its funny how all the newcomers have to go through the ritual of meeting Kefka. We all went through it.

;D
I didn't. I just ignored him for the first 2 months I was on here. But maybe that's because I don't have nearly as many reason to be bashed as some of you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

Eh, Kefka pretty much just says the things I want to, but don't. It's kind of nice, actually.
This is a signature.

universe-X

12 year olds are the cool ones...

Sorry, I meant, only when you want them to be.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAcOSgGUUM

This is for Dude. If you want a MIDI, I can get one from the transcriber. No sheets, though.

Brassman388

Quote from: Seeker on April 27, 2010, 06:08:50 PMEh, Kefka pretty much just says the things I want to, but don't. It's kind of nice, actually.

You know, despite his assy-ness, that bit is true.