The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 15, 2010, 07:15:18 PMI'll probably make a video for me to look at, but won't upload any until I'm gud.

But of course, you're going to upload the B&K vids first.  Right?

Tranzlater

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2010, 08:57:58 PMJust installed Windows 7.

So far, so good.

Windows 7 is good on our (relatively) new computer, (especially since the "end program" actually works) but when we upgraded our windows vista computer to windows 7, it crashed mid process and deleted everything.

I hate vista.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 16, 2010, 01:02:01 AMBut of course, you're going to upload the B&K vids first.  Right?

I wish.  I have a week and a half to memorize and perfect these two pieces to play in front of a judge.

However, once I complete that performance I'm free for quite a while piano-wise.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2010, 08:57:58 PMJust installed Windows 7.

So far, so good.
Yeah, its alot better than I thought it would be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Going to Pann this evening =D

Yeeeeah. That means having 14 pints of beer, kissing boys I don't know and dancing all night long.

universe-X

This topic... is like the hallways in my school.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 16, 2010, 01:15:31 PMYeah, its alot better than I thought it would be.

I've been running it since launch and it's worked great.  The only time you would have issues is if your hardware can't handle it (<1GB RAM)

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Shadoninja

other than the thought that you have no thought, which is a thought in itself *head explodes*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 16, 2010, 03:07:33 PMGoing to Pann this evening =D

Yeeeeah. That means having 14 pints of beer, kissing boys I don't know and dancing all night long.
Whenever you post things about relationships I also go "wait, what?" and have to make sure I read it correctly. I just can't seem to get used to your love life.:D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Maretocks

Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>