News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 11, 2008, 05:22:02 PMI don't see anyone on your side.  ::)

Guess again T_T

I guess the only reason he picks on most of you is well...
You are kinda sorta n00bs to the internet. :P Or mostly really annoying. Either one :P

B-Kpianist

think about it though- does that really give him the right to be so messed up to people? really- and thats not just for gamer- it's for anyone.

Harvest

-

B-Kpianist

It doesnt even bug me when they say someone is a n00b, for 1 reason:
n00b has got to be the DORKIEST and DUMBEST word that i've ever heard! It doesn't even offend me! Only the nerds that sit alone at school call people n00bs. "haha! n00b! *snort*snort*that guy on counterstrike is SUCH A n00b! neeerrrrr" And everyone thinks they're weird and fail at life...
(no joke)

Harvest

Hm.

Speaking of n00bs.

What ever happened to z0oinks?
-

B-Kpianist

idk- maybe he got too scared to come back  ??? he's like- 10 isnt he?
im sorry, but I can say his name looks like n00b
zo0inks-n00b
 :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: Harvest on April 11, 2008, 06:43:50 PMHey!  Hugo is not a n00b!

Thanks Harvest!  ;D

Quote from: Harvest on April 11, 2008, 07:04:24 PMWhat ever happened to z0oinks?

He's been forcing himself to learn a whole bunch of songs on piano. I haven't talked to him much recently, but I know thats what he's doing.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

This is why I try not to post anymore....there always has to be someone saying,"  n00b, hmm.hmm. Betoven and Akiro(in small letters and spelled wrong) epic fail!" just crap.

Quote from: Harvest on April 11, 2008, 06:43:50 PMHey!  Hugo is not a n00b!

>:(

Hugo's cool.  I don't know what gamer is talking about...

As for friends, idk because i'm friends with everyone out my school...

B-Kpianist

well according to gamer- everyone who's not him (and his "friends" until  he turns on them) is an idiot or n00b...

KefkaticFanatic

n00b is such an overused term now that it has no offensive meaning whatsoever.  Also, I may be flaming you guys a whole bunch, but I'd do the same to anyone else.  It just happens that you make annoying/stupid/ridiculous posts or statements a little more often, thats all.  And the fact that Akiro has started to flame me for ridiculous little things like me saying that it would be easier to download from 3 links instead of the 15 he found.

me irl
[close]

razer84

why are we making such a big deal out of this? i mean, why can't we all just get along?
/sarcasm

but really...

damn commies.

Dude

Quote from: razer84 on April 12, 2008, 05:49:44 AMwhy are we making such a big deal out of this? i mean, why can't we all just get a long?
/sarcasm

Lol...

Btw Hugo isn't a n00b, but he can be once a year :P
Actually, EVERYONE can be a n00b at one time in their life.

HugoMeister

Okay, I'm willing to forget this now.

Thought of the Moment:

Its almost been 2 months. Did we really acomplish anything submission wise?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Nope! We've just been sitting around unchanged forever.  I'll start yelling at JaMaHa.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 11, 2008, 11:31:44 PMn00b is such an overused term now that it has no offensive meaning whatsoever.  Also, I may be flaming you guys a whole bunch, but I'd do the same to anyone else.  It just happens that you make annoying/stupid/ridiculous posts or statements a little more often, thats all.  And the fact that Akiro has started to flame me for ridiculous little things like me saying that it would be easier to download from 3 links instead of the 15 he found.

Yeah, I like how I sit here and do nothing and then you throw in my name.