News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on March 28, 2010, 02:32:13 PM"Kids shouldn't be on the internet" Yeah, right.

Like flamers are any better.
No, random dick/fanboy/etc flamers shouldn't be on the internet.
But you're the only person that can't see that Maestro is a prick, so I think you're just crazy.

And kids should NOT be on the internet, they do nothing to contribute to anything and are either immature, annoying, or both.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 28, 2010, 03:41:17 PMAnd kids should NOT be on the internet, they do nothing to contribute to anything and are either immature, annoying, or both.

Psh-Yeah, you're one to talk.

Nakah

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 28, 2010, 02:24:35 PMI love it when I say something from the very beginning and everyone's like "fuck you", but then slowly realize they're wrong.

I hate that, it's a painful process to sit there until they start to realize.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on March 28, 2010, 04:01:36 PMPsh-Yeah, you're one to talk.

You realize that you're the only one that is thinking like that, right?
(P.S. That's not a good thing)

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on March 28, 2010, 04:01:36 PMPsh-Yeah, you're one to talk.
Who is heading the Video project? Oh yeah, that's right, Kefka.

so stfu.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on March 28, 2010, 04:53:20 PMWho is heading the Video project? Oh yeah, that's right, Kefka.

Hey.
Now you're going to make Concerto go after me again.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 28, 2010, 04:20:59 PMYou realize that you're the only one that is thinking like that, right?
(P.S. That's not a good thing)

So, I'm different, and think different. That's always good in my book.
Quote from: Dude on March 28, 2010, 04:53:20 PMWho is heading the Video project? Oh yeah, that's right, Kefka.
so stfu.

And I'm supposed to care?

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 28, 2010, 04:54:20 PMHey.
Now you're going to make Concerto go after me again.
sry.

Quote from: universe-X on March 28, 2010, 04:56:08 PMAnd I'm supposed to care?
...*facepalm*

I was saying that because you said that he didn't do anything to contribute, which in fact he does contribute, but you're too ignorant to notice.

universe-X

Well, I didn't really mean that. I meant the annoying and immature part.

Dude

You, as well as a lot of others here, are as bad as he is, if not worse.

universe-X

Well, then I'd like to keep this all behind me.

Back on topic: Test tomorrow. I'm gonna have to study... tomorrow.

Dude

...wow

You're really good at ending fights. For that, I will now consider you to be "OK".

Brassman388