News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

You see?  Zeta was right about me.

I was right all along.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 27, 2010, 07:04:01 PMBegan to work on an opera series that will most likely take my entire life to complete: The Divine Comedy.

What was so bad about this? He's just putting his thoughts out here. What part of this is so egocentric that you had to flame about it?

Dude

Seeker

This is a signature.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 28, 2010, 12:33:46 PMUmmm... no, Universe-X. Kefka is definately correct about Maestro being a prick. Because Maestro is pretty much an egocentric prick. I've listened to some of the stuff he's composed and its alright, but not so good where he can be all like "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!! I'M A COMPOSER AND I WRITE MUZIK AND STUFFS THAT ARE ALL MASTERPIECE AWESOMENESS WHICH MAKES ME AWESOME!!!" about it.

^This. QFT. Seriously, his arrangements are not that amazing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

HugoMeister

Quote from: Roz~ on March 28, 2010, 02:02:36 PM^This. QFT. Seriously, his arrangements are not that amazing.

I love it when I say something from the very beginning and everyone's like "fuck you", but then slowly realize they're wrong.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 28, 2010, 02:24:35 PMI love it when I say something from the very beginning and everyone's like "fuck you", but then slowly realize they're wrong.

Yep.  But for me it's probably cause people just jump to "no u rong kefka".

me irl
[close]

universe-X

"Kids shouldn't be on the internet" Yeah, right.

Like flamers are any better.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

@univï½...ï½'ï½"ï½...-X: ばかなの?

universe-X

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Progress on Bouldergeist sheets are really really slow. I'm only doing a measure a day now.

Dude