News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

universe-X

Your choice, not ours...

Also, just made myself a record for 31-star completion of Super Mario 64. Across 4 days, about 45 minutes :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Ha, yeah. I'm not sure what they have on the east coast. Learned it yesterday. Completely forgot though.

SuperFireKirby

Southeast is Publix. Not sure what else though. Albertsons and stuff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Everything is like a movie.  Epic tunnel vision.  INsane awesome warm feeling inside...

:D
-

MaestroUGC

Began to work on an opera series that will most likely take my entire life to complete: The Divine Comedy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Are you serious? It must be less than accoding to the length of it...

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

inb4 he's being a prick again with his "GRAND MASTERPIECE I AM SO GUD AT MUSIKS"

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Playing my way through FFVIII now... I only recently discovered the awesomeness that is Final fantasy...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2010, 11:26:23 PMinb4 i'm being a prick again with my "PWNING EVRY1 ABOUT THERE THOUGHTS1!!1!"

*Fixed.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on March 28, 2010, 11:58:07 AM*Fixed.
Ummm... no, Universe-X. Kefka is definately correct about Maestro being a prick. Because Maestro is pretty much an egocentric prick. I've listened to some of the stuff he's composed and its alright, but not so good where he can be all like "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!! I'M A COMPOSER AND I WRITE MUZIK AND STUFFS THAT ARE ALL MASTERPIECE AWESOMENESS WHICH MAKES ME AWESOME!!!" about it.