News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Subject: Unacceptable
Body: You need to stop posting pictures of Davey.

Hahahaha... Maybe next time I'll post a picture of you being ownt by Marisa.

Oh well. I still have the picture in a safe place on my computer. :)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 27, 2010, 09:09:47 AMYou mean you can't access the from the main page? The same thing happens to me. When it happens, click back on the browser , then click the forum link again and it should bring you here.

ok
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

Glad that worked.

Going bowling later. I need the practice.

Taser9090

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 26, 2010, 03:45:41 PMReally? I was expecting that game to be one of this year's low points.
The series is soon going to an end (This is most likely the last game), and I'm a fan of microgames.
Also, it's my dream to make video games :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 27, 2010, 12:15:18 PMThe series is soon going to an end (This is most likely the last game)

See, I doubt that, though. WarioWare is a series very well suited to new gameplay styles, and Nintendo has been all about new gameplay styles in the last few years.

Look at the history. When Nintendo introduced the touch screen with the DS, they put out a WarioWare game. When they introduced the motion control with the Wii, they put out a WarioWare game. I suspect the trend will continue with the release of the 3DS.

Taser9090

I hope so.
They decided to make DIY because it didn't have good ratings, or something like that.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Is sad because now he has a job and probably won't be able to work on arrangements...

:'(

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dude on March 27, 2010, 10:14:37 AMFrom: Concerto
Subject: Unacceptable
Body: You need to stop posting pictures of Davey.

Hahahaha... Maybe next time I'll post a picture of you being ownt by Marisa.

Oh well. I still have the picture in a safe place on my computer. :)

That's just very unkind. Trolling Davey will only make him more unbearable.

Brassman388

Dude

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 27, 2010, 01:38:56 PMThat's just very unkind. Trolling Davey will only make him more unbearable.
Who me? Davey deserves it. srsly.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dude on March 27, 2010, 02:01:48 PMWho me? Davey deserves it. srsly.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

This is becoming a self-fufilling prophecy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

MaestroUGC

Exactly.

The flaming won't stop unless one of you ends it. If Davey won't then you need to.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.