News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

And now I realised that the male character in HeartGold/SoulSilver is wearing his hat in the traditional douche manner.

Dammit.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 26, 2010, 08:12:23 AMI've been at VGV since I left.

I still can't acces the Forums after all this time since the new site! :o
like, it says "Service Temporarily Unavailable" and it says somethin else to try again later..... well, its been quite a while and it hasnt changed... :(
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

^Are you using the correct url? It's http://www.vgvirtuoso.net/forum/index.php. Or, you could navigate there using the link in my sig. If none of that works, just try a different computer.

So I hate not being invited to weddings.

I love how Brassman's post count says leet instead of 1337. It shows up that way everyone in the forum, including his profile and the members list.

universe-X

Works fine for me. And it looks like a LOT of people from here went there.

Also, trying to learn the cello part for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NseBdxfHk5k

It's not impossible, it's just... no, it's impossible.

SirIngusBingus

Actually, not really. The most active posters over there (Wrydryn, zz1666, ClarinetAndrew, etc) aren't on here so much.

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 26, 2010, 05:31:42 PMI still can't acces the Forums after all this time since the new site! :o
like, it says "Service Temporarily Unavailable" and it says somethin else to try again later..... well, its been quite a while and it hasnt changed... :(
It did that with NSM for a while, you just have to ctrl+F5 it.

And lol, swear censor.

10 year olds aren't supposed to be on the internet in the first place you know.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So Ingus has come back from virtuoso to join us. And he's a dragon knight!(I guess...)

Anyhoo... I'm now posting on my new pc, with all its awesomeness. It runs so fast that it doesn't piss me off! Its a miracle! Intel quad processor, 4gb of ram, 750gb hard drive for 500 bucks. Not a bad deal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 26, 2010, 08:19:12 PMSo Ingus has come back from virtuoso to join us. And he's a dragon knight!(I guess...)

Dragoon. Same old avy, really.

SuperFireKirby

So your saying just because its not new means it not what you are?  :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 26, 2010, 06:17:39 PM^Are you using the correct url? It's http://www.vgvirtuoso.net/forum/index.php.

wow!! that link worked :o i would click on "Forums" on the main page.. and it brought me to that page.. (the incorrect one)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

Same exact thing happened to me with NSM after it was revived a while ago.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I hope bill gates and steve jobs never learn gil toss.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 26, 2010, 05:31:42 PMI still can't acces the Forums after all this time since the new site! :o
You mean you can't access the from the main page? The same thing happens to me. When it happens, click back on the browser , then click the forum link again and it should bring you here.