The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 25, 2010, 01:49:47 PMYou do that dopey. And I'll be sitting here not getting high while contributing just as little as you to society. I can't imagine how being high would be for me considering how much my imagination already messes with my mind in day to day life. I'd probably go insane if I ever touched anything that makes the average person go into loopy land. Well, more insane than I already am anyway.

I don't see how I'm supposed to contribute to society right now anyway.

I guess I could go volunteer...ha...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 25, 2010, 03:25:59 PMSeriously guys, why the flaming?
Davey was being a dick and flaming people for no reason, so everyone retaliated.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Doesn't Nakah still owe you from Post 1000?

Shadoninja

Splinter cell: conviction actually looks pretty FTW
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Ugh, can't seem to finish that damn psychology project, even though I've been working on it for hours. Fu you damn project, FU! QQ ...yes, I have to hand it over tomorrow morning.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

Video games are making music appreciation impossible. Just heard Saria's song blared repeatedly through the first movement of a Hindemith oboe sonata, and I could not take it seriously after that.
This is a signature.

Nakah

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 25, 2010, 11:02:41 AM^The official term is "future comebacks".

And what is TWG?

I like this guy, he has the right idea. This is TWG: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=956.0

It's as real as we make it Nintendude ;). This seems to be the msot active thread on the forum.

SirIngusBingus

Well, I've decided to come back, after all these months, and I hope you'll have me. I've been at VGV since I left. I have to say, things seem a little...slower...around here than I remember. I did notice that some of the heaviest activity is in the arrangements board, however, so that's a positive. Still, what's going on?

Also, who's still around? Brassman? Tranzlater? GreekGeek? PetPet? Dahans? Cobra? SFK? I definitely saw a few of you, but some of you seem mysteriously absent.

Oh, and hello to everyone who joined after I left, by the way. Pleasure to meet all of you.

Nakah

Good to see that people are looking back at this site, it's still alive yet. Let's keep getting more, more, and more. I'll be around and I'm going to keep trying to help this site get back on it's feet. I have a goal, and that's to see this site become a roaringly active site that surpasses the way this site was years ago during the time you guys considered it to be the golden age of nsm.

It can happen, and you're all a major part of it.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 26, 2010, 08:12:23 AMWell, I've decided to come back, after all these months, and I hope you'll have me.
Also, who's still around? Brassman?

But of course. Welcome back old friend.

universe-X

Taser9090

It's good to see people come back where they used to be.

Also, I can't wait for WarioWare: D.I.Y.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SirIngusBingus

I'm glad I'm getting such a warm welcome back from everyone.

Quote from: universe-X on March 26, 2010, 02:18:33 PMI'm still here! :P

Good to see you back!

Haha, you were still pretty new when I left. Glad to see you've been getting around while I was away.

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 26, 2010, 03:08:52 PMAlso, I can't wait for WarioWare: D.I.Y.

Really? I was expecting that game to be one of this year's low points.

MaestroUGC

I think more people will be coming back/discovering the site the closer we get to summer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.