The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Good to know, we'll be looking forward to it.

Nakah

You can help by letting people know that the nsm staff is alive and kicking. There are ideas going on behind the curtains, if you catch my drift.

Seeker

Quote from: Nakah on March 25, 2010, 08:57:11 AMYou can help by letting people know that the nsm staff is alive and kicking. There are ideas going on behind the curtains, if you catch my drift.
Great. Now I'm all giddy. Ugh.
This is a signature.

Nakah

I'm glad to see there's some active posting going on. I'll be around a lot more and I might try to start a TWG up again if anyone is interested, other than that the best way you guys can help is by spreading out discussion and letting people know these forums are alive yet.

KefkaticFanatic

Most people that aren't here have moved on from NSM.  (Dekudude, Lefty(Timpa), Tompa, etc.)

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

^The official term is "future comebacks".

And what is TWG?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Everyone needs to stop making fun of Davey even if he is a total douche. He's just putting people down so he doesn't feel quite as bad about his obesity. Ignore him and he may go away.

On a completely different note: Rancid is an awesome band.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Nobody listen to Davey because he is really fat.

and also Davey...I'm getting high allllll the time now.
 ;)
-

SuperFireKirby

You do that dopey. And I'll be sitting here not getting high while contributing just as little as you to society. I can't imagine how being high would be for me considering how much my imagination already messes with my mind in day to day life. I'd probably go insane if I ever touched anything that makes the average person go into loopy land. Well, more insane than I already am anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nintendude73

Quote from: Seeker on March 25, 2010, 09:02:21 AMGreat. Now I'm all giddy. Ugh.
Dammit, Nakah, don't get people's hopes up. XD  This isn't even a fer sure thing.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Roz~

^Because Davey's here. No offense, but it always happen when he's around.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

I now own Super Mario 64. God, the memories.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Ok, I have gotta go back and play it now. I'm now aiming for my own 31 star record. Progress in the past day: 20 stars :D

Also, my school's starting this "Shakespeare Workshop". It is soo much fun! :D