News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Got a new computer. Gonna set it up tomorrow. Too lazy to list the specs right now. But at least it doesn't crash due to surfing of the web. Unlike the piece of junk I'm currently using.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: universe-X on March 23, 2010, 06:05:53 PMAnd my plan to get a girlfriend is now in motion

Don't think you can actually plan that.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 23, 2010, 06:19:22 AMwell i like the song "Jesus Christ Superstar" because my band (high school) played it the year before i came up (two years ago). so i think it's an awesome song :p
Awesome, yet not awesome. ;P It's an alright song, but IMO it's among the worst songs in the whole musical. If you liked Superstar, I definitely recommend seeing the entire thing. :D

Quote from: universe-X on March 23, 2010, 06:05:53 PMlolwut

And my plan to get a girlfriend is now in motion
Tell me of this plan...please.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Quote from: JaMaHa on March 23, 2010, 10:49:26 PMDon't think you can actually plan that.
While I agree in principle, isn't everything planned to at least some extent?
This is a signature.

Nakah

You can't plan it and have it actually be as genuine as a non-planned relationship.

SuperFireKirby

Darn, my dad is doing taxes on this piece of scap metal I'm currently using so I may not be able to hook up my new computer for anther 2 weeks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on March 24, 2010, 12:55:51 AMTell me of this plan...please.

Geez, okay.

Basically, I kinda know already that she like's me. I asked if I could borrow her notes and I wrote "Will you go out with me?"

It turns out, however, she threw the notes away, when our teacher gave us the real ones today. So someone else decided to ask her in a another class that I don't have with her. Sadly, I think that might fluke it all.

Nakah

Don't be a bitch and ask her in person. You already said yourself that you think she likes you. You have the advantage there if you ask her now, and you have the opporitunity still and nothing to lose.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

High school relationships. Substantially overrated.

Nakah

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 24, 2010, 03:20:04 PMHigh school relationships. Substantially overrated.

8th grade, thank you.

And final answer is: No. She likes someone else. :P Didn't see my best friend getting involved in this  :D . Oh well...

MaestroUGC

Good for you, now you can focus on more important things than a middle school relationship.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.