The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Maretocks on March 23, 2010, 12:54:42 AMAnyone here fans of Jesus Christ Superstar?

well i like the song "Jesus Christ Superstar" because my band (high school) played it the year before i came up (two years ago). so i think it's an awesome song :p
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

-

Roz~

Well it's pretty easy to get your license on your first try actually.
Congrats.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 22, 2010, 01:33:01 PMAnd it only took them one year to pass a bill that was only rejected because of propaganda and the fact that one house can't bear the fact hat the other came up with a good plan.

Democrats have been a supermajority for a while now. It doesn't matter what us Republicans think, because we could easily have been outvoted a year ago.

Oh wait, apparently it does, because even enough Democrats disliked the bill to get in the way.

:)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Actually democrats lost the supermajority a while ago.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

That damn snow should melt already. Instead, it melts during the day then yay, sun goes down and all the water from the melting freezes. Then some more snow. Repeat the same process the next day.

Grr.

SuperFireKirby

And notice how not a single republican(in the previous vote at least) voted in favor of the bill. I think the party system plays a role in why it wasn't passed in the first place. A great reason why politcal parties shouldn't exist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 23, 2010, 12:36:57 PMActually democrats lost the supermajority a while ago.

By like half a person.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 23, 2010, 01:00:09 PMAnd notice how not a single republican(in the previous vote at least) voted in favor of the bill. I think the party system plays a role in why it wasn't passed in the first place. A great reason why politcal parties shouldn't exist.

Parties exist because people with one opinion go to this side, and people with the opposite go to the other....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Cobraroll

Hey, you know you could easily afford healthcare for everyone with plenty money to spare if you just cut a quarter of that military budget, right?

Now well. Your country, your fun.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 23, 2010, 01:31:42 PMHey, you know you could easily afford healthcare for everyone with plenty money to spare if you just cut a quarter of that military budget, right?

Now well. Your country, your fun.
Unfortunately in America, the scale of impotance( going form most important to least) looks something like this:

1. War

2. Some more war

3. Just a tad bit more war

4. HEY YOU'RE MUSLIM! TERRORIST!!!! Welcome to Guantanamo Bay. Please enjoy our "enhanced interrogation methods".

5. Accepting money from the oil companies.

6. Thanking AIG for almost destroying our economy by giving their CEOs an all expense payed vacation.

7. Making bills that take years before they get anywhere, even if they're good, because the house is filled with morons in both parties.

8. Making sure no one is being racist to Obama.

42. The People and their needs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 23, 2010, 01:42:14 PM4. HEY YOU'RE MUSLIM! TERRORIST!!!! Welcome to Guantanamo Bay. Please enjoy our "enhanced interrogation methods".

Not only Indians, sadly. Americans are ignorant when it comes to Indians too...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 23, 2010, 01:06:06 PMParties exist because people with one opinion go to this side, and people with the opposite go to the other....

inb4 George Washington

me irl
[close]

Nakah

universe-X

lolwut

And my plan to get a girlfriend is now in motion

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.