News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 20, 2010, 04:55:22 PMOr, use Project 64 and hook up a controller.
I have it on Project 64, with an awesome gamepad suited perfectly for n64. But that one broke. At least the one I have that's working now is a Playstation controller unbranded replica, and it's fantastic for FF7. Nonetheless, it's different on a
Quote from: universe-X on March 20, 2010, 06:14:51 PMJust wondering, name of the controller? I haven't used Project 64 in years and I wanna get back into it.

Please no lmgtfy... please.
Generic gamepad #8635.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Maretocks

Oh also, I won it for $30. I'm a happy boy.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Ugh. Half an hour before bed, and I've already done everything. So boring...
This is a signature.

universe-X

You have a computer don't you? A piano, right? You haven't done everything.

Davey

American Health care bill just passed in congress.

just as planned.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Brassman388

Has an interview in about one and a half hours. Wish me luck.

Dude

Quote from: Davey on March 21, 2010, 09:11:50 PMAmerican Health care bill just passed in congress.

just as planned.

touhou hijack lol.

SuperFireKirby

And it only took them one year to pass a bill that was only rejected because of propaganda and the fact that one house can't bear the fact hat the other came up with a good plan.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you think about it, dittos are real pimps.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

If you think about it, Jynxs are really racist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you use dictionary.com as a reference, the plural of Jynx is either Jynxes or Jynges.
Interesting.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sphinx

EDIT: Level 7 on Voltorb Flip :o

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

I officially have totally pimpin' sheet music for Herod's song! ^^ Anyone here fans of Jesus Christ Superstar?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>