The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MaestroUGC

Quote from: universe-X on March 12, 2010, 02:45:35 PMMy friend's trying to get my Orchestra teacher to let us stay after school for rehearsal of Brandenburg Conerto (3) Movements 1 & 2. It's gonna take some tough practice, but we'll get through.

It's gonna be a trio.

That is my most favorite Brandenburg Concerto...but it works best if you at least have five players, one for the main strings plus the continuo(bass).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Our class got an abridged version, so now we have to practice hard on the new changes, speed, etc.

We finally got a viola to help us. Now we have to convince our teacher to let us play a quartet during our next concert, and we're good to go.

I absolutely love this song, just because each part alone is a solo too (which is why we left out the bass). :D

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Harvest

I try for my license in one week :|

is nervous
-

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on March 12, 2010, 07:14:36 PMSouthern Hemisphere?
Australia... Down Under...

Oooooh! I get it!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm so glad Sony borrows so many ideas, then makes them better.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

these teachers are just pile-driving us with homework...

thanks a lot Pre-AP!

SuperFireKirby

WHOA! PRE- AP that must be so tough. Way tougher than AP Physics or AP Chemistry or AP Trigonometry! Or IB for that matter. Please wait until you have at least something half-way decent to complain about in the world of education.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 13, 2010, 11:07:05 AMWHOA! PRE- AP that must be so tough. Way tougher than AP Physics or AP Chemistry or AP Trigonometry! Or IB for that matter. Please wait until you have at least something half-way decent to complain about in the world of education.

...shut up