The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 06, 2010, 09:25:26 PMLanguage?
GML. Kinda modified form of C used for gamemaker. Its not that hard to learn but sometimes, it can be anoying to script with. Pus, I'm not all that great with it yet. They do have assisted programming with a bunch of premade code which comes inhandy for programming simple objects and events, such as 2-d sprite movements, but once you get to more complicated events, you need to make the code from scratch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

I really only care about best picture. All of the other ones are fairly predictable.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Thought at the moment: How do I get unbanned from the Tim Tang Test?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Spammed on their Cbox and they banned me on the forums too  :-\ It's like the Zintendo situation, but I've matured now :P

Dude

Sup.

Back from Pittsburgh. Tired as shit. Going to bed soon (Maybe). Woo.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 07, 2010, 08:26:17 AMGML. Kinda modified form of C used for gamemaker. Its not that hard to learn but sometimes, it can be anoying to script with. Pus, I'm not all that great with it yet. They do have assisted programming with a bunch of premade code which comes inhandy for programming simple objects and events, such as 2-d sprite movements, but once you get to more complicated events, you need to make the code from scratch.

Why are you wasting your time?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Concerto No.20 in D minor

How is he wasting his time?  You're too negative, and herby I declare that you need to get me the freakin' B&K videos before you can be negative again.

Davey

We're all pretty negative, for the most part.

universe-X

I'm too optimistic to see the things the negative way.

For example:
Concerto's gonna get that update! (day by day, the frown grows...)

SuperFireKirby

I'm a negative person but I like to keep my negativity in a positive tone.

Ex. Silly U-X, thinking Concerto knows what an update is.

universe-X

Just thinking about the dream!

(He said doubtfully)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2010, 07:30:48 PMHow is he wasting his time?  You're too negative, and herby I declare that you need to get me the freakin' B&K videos before you can be negative again.
GML is an awful, restrictive, and useless language.  He should spend his time learning something semi-useful like C or Java.

And soon!  Perhaps.

me irl
[close]