News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on February 17, 2010, 09:34:09 AMIt is I, Rangold. Remember me?

Rangold has returned. Peace has now been restored to the land. Huzzah, Hurrah!

Jamaha

Did I complain about Mastering Physics yet?

Worst piece of crap ever invented.

Harvest

aww man...school sucks so bad..

I'm so getting high this weekend.
-

universe-X

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Mwahahahauuuuhhahah!  So...nba trade deadline was today.  What if I could trade you members for different members of other music sites?  BLAH HA HAH AHA

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 18, 2010, 07:13:07 PMMwahahahauuuuhhahah!  So...nba trade deadline was today.  What if I could trade you members for different members of other music sites?  BLAH HA HAH AHA

I wouldn't care? blah ha hah aha!

heh.

heh.

wha?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ooh oh, what if I made a member trading card topic.  MWAHAHA  There would be 3 of each member....ooooooh  I'm starting to get an idea here.  An crazy and wonderful idea!

universe-X

That'd actually be pretty cool.
Everyone: 3 cards
Mods: 2 cards
Admin: 1 card

I have to make a CD for my teacher so she can play something during tests.

Here's what I have so far:

Bach-Orchestral Suite Mo. 3 in D-Air, Prelude in C-"Well Tempered Clavier, Book 1", Handel-Largo from "Xerses", Beethoven-Piano Concerto No. 5, FFX Piano Collection-Besaid Island, FFX Piano Collection-Rikku's Theme, Satie-Gymnopedie No. 1, SSBB Tetris Type A, SMG Stardust Road, SMG Battlerock, SMG Teardrop, SMG Comet Observatory (The whole thing is in a medley), SM64 Dire, Dire Docks, FF VII Prelude.

Total Songs: 14

Total amount of time: 44:55 (yes, I actually did waste my time calculating that)

I might need more, any suggestions?

MaestroUGC

Well, she could play the Dies Irea-Tuba Mirum from Verdi's Requiem (about 5 min)...that way she can let the students know they're f******.

Or Tallis' "Spem in Alium" (About 10 min) for pure sounds, if she wants to relax the students.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Well, I don't want them to fall asleep, but I don't want them to get "turned on" by the music, ya know? Pretty much a slow song that isn't sleep-worthy.

MaestroUGC

Well, the Vedi will definitely grab their attention.

The Tallis...probably better for those who know a thing or two about music to appreciate everything. But to the lay person, its written for the larget choir ever (40 voices - 8 5-part choirs). That should gather some interest.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on February 18, 2010, 08:12:48 PMWell, I don't want them to fall asleep, but I don't want them to get "turned on" by the music, ya know? Pretty much a slow song that isn't sleep-worthy.
Can't believe you skipped on Dire Dire Docks. ;) Also, maybe Stickerbrush Symphony.

I discovered Gymnopedie 1 from the Haruhi Suzumiya movie trailer, and then they played it at school and I was like, "Huh, awesome." My god they're beautiful songs.

Also, yay for cutting a chunk of watermelon, then jabbing it with a knife and eating it like an ice-cream. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>