The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I think I have made my best musical discovery yet. Tom Lehrer, a musical comedian from the 50's who is truely awesome.

Poisoning Pigeons in the Park:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY

New Math:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aW4YuFSiY

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 12, 2010, 05:18:47 AMright now I like 1 better then 2.

The story is far more engaging and immersive in the second.  The game is art.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 12, 2010, 07:31:50 PMThe story is far more engaging and immersive in the second.  The game is art.
Just finishing my second playthrough in ME1, going to go through again on Insane difficulty on the next one with the same character making sure to get to level 60 so I can transfer over a great character to ME2. This should all be taking place within a week. I'm excited.

SuperFireKirby

I'm starting to get a headache. And also out of bordom, I found myself watching an episode of Avatar on nickelodeon. Not suprisingly, I found more humor in that episode than any episode of family guy I've watched. Maybe thats because family guy isn't creative. Or original. Or funny for that matter.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 12, 2010, 12:13:29 PMI think I have made my best musical discovery yet. Tom Lehrer, a musical comedian from the 50's who is truely awesome.

Poisoning Pigeons in the Park:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY

New Math:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aW4YuFSiY

Tom Lehrer is epic. My Dad gave my Mum one of his "love" songs on Valentines day... ha ha...
My Dad is a bad romancer, he tried proposing to my Mum and she thought he was splitting up with her.

I cracked my skull today- hooray! Thankfully it's not too bad.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 13, 2010, 07:39:28 AMI'm starting to get a headache. And also out of bordom, I found myself watching an episode of Avatar on nickelodeon. Not suprisingly, I found more humor in that episode than any episode of family guy I've watched. Maybe thats because family guy isn't creative. Or original. Or funny for that matter.
Or because you're so young and naive that you laugh at toilet humor in a children's cartoon?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

No, because as I was just explaining, Family Guy is not funny. :P

Maretocks

Family Guy was only funny for the first three or so seasons, imo. The it just went downhill. :(
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 13, 2010, 12:22:48 PMNo, because as I was just explaining, Family Guy is not funny. :P
I wasn't arguing that it was funny, I was pointing out that you think Avatar is funny.

Which you should be slapped for.

Also, recital done, video incoming.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

<< Got third place in talent show for variety.

Now I'm known as the music genius at my school. (Mario Paint, orchestra, piano).

MaestroUGC

Quote from: universe-X on February 13, 2010, 06:05:47 PMNow I'm known as the music genius at my school. (Mario Paint, orchestra, piano).

Join the club...

I now know why the caged bird sings...it has nothing better to do.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 13, 2010, 06:04:19 PMI wasn't arguing that it was funny, I was pointing out that you think Avatar is funny.

Which you should be slapped for.

I wasn't really claiming Avatar to be funny. I said it was MORE(that's a key word) funny than family guy, which when compared to any show with even the slightest bit of clever humor is usually less funny then that show.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 13, 2010, 11:15:46 AMOr because you're so young and naive that you laugh at toilet humor in a children's cartoon?
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 13, 2010, 12:22:48 PMNo, because as I was just explaining, Family Guy is not funny. :P
Oh and I guess you didn't get that little joke. You said i laugh at toilet humor in a children's cartoon, and by that it would seem you meant family guy because it fits right into the category of stupid humor toilet humor that could only seem smart or clever to a young child. So that's what brought about my previous response.

universe-X

blah blah debate blah blah argument (in our heads) (blah blah, who cares? blah)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2010, 07:31:54 PMJoin the club...

I now know why the caged bird sings...it has nothing better to do.
Seriously, you don't need to constantly stroke your ego.

me irl
[close]