News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

I mean, sure, Bioshock 2 will have its subpar singleplayer, but it'll never be the game you want it to be. It'll never surpass the first. And the Multiplayer... Well. It's only been 2 days. Maybe in a bit they can patch it up or something. But it'll still be a polished turd.

Dude

Finally beat Meiling on ultra and got to patchouli. 1cc? no. completely impossible.

Also, Patchouli is recognized as a word in firefox and "firefox" isn't. lolz.

KefkaticFanatic

Ffffffff.  Recital this weekend playing Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# Minor, a duet, and a trio.  Plus I have to write an essay AND 10 minute speech for lit.  And Concerto wants me to record my Banjo stuff.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Woah. I have 1144 messages on my Escapist profile.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 10, 2010, 03:45:23 PMToday's thought of Justice: The theives, the gold hungry murderers, the prostitutes, and decieving politicians will perish and join the tortured to no end. Those who went unpunished in this life will not be spared in any other.

Yeah, but that takes it for granted that there is a second life (or several). And that whoever is in charge of it cares.

Though, symbolically it's right.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 11, 2010, 02:49:33 AMYeah, but that takes it for granted that there is a second life (or several). And that whoever is in charge of it cares.

Though, symbolically it's right.
It isn't how it seems on Earth though. But I guess that's what it is addressing.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

^I thought "another life" could refer to you legacy.

The way people remember you, think about you and what official documents say about your life. That way, his statement can be taken literally.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Davey

I can't believe I've waited this long to get into Mass Effect. Just bought 1 and 2 Sunday, but there's so much to do in 1 that I won't start 2 until next month probably! But so far 1 is a brilliant game.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on February 10, 2010, 08:17:24 PMFinally beat Meiling on ultra and got to patchouli. 1cc? no. completely impossible.

Beat patchouli and got to sakuya's boss battle. Lasted at most 5 seconds against her XD

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 10, 2010, 10:14:35 PMFfffffff.  Recital this weekend playing Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# Minor, a duet, and a trio.  Plus I have to write an essay AND 10 minute speech for lit.  And Concerto wants me to record my Banjo stuff.
Just remember who is the most important to you!  And also who has a knife to your back.

SuperFireKirby

I tried meditation today. As a result, I'm in an extremely relaxed state and I seem to be excelling at everything. Example: I'm not very good at tennis but today I played my best game most likely ever. It makes me wonder why more people don't sit on the floor, clearing their mind for an hour. I haven't found one negative thing about it and I've found tons of positive things.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^^ So just deep breathing? Or is there more to it? I want to try meditating some time...

JUST got back from Talent Show. It was great! Except that I had to assemble my keyboard there, people, feet and butts were playing on the keys, after my act I decided to help out with lighting, sounds (in crowd and backstage) and my feet earned itself some blisters. I was wishing everyone to break a leg... and then someone sprains their ankle. I also got 2nd place in the "Music & Singing" Part of the show. First place overall was a supreme yo-yo act.

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 11, 2010, 05:57:43 PMI tried meditation today. As a result, I'm in an extremely relaxed state and I seem to be excelling at everything. Example: I'm not very good at tennis but today I played my best game most likely ever. It makes me wonder why more people don't sit on the floor, clearing their mind for an hour. I haven't found one negative thing about it and I've found tons of positive things.
Tried it. I can't sit still. :( Also, my house is small so it feels embarrassing.

Quote from: universe-X on February 11, 2010, 07:50:37 PMI was wishing everyone to break a leg... and then someone sprains their ankle.
It's bad luck to say "good luck," or "break a leg." The correct term is "chookas."

HOLY SHIT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_avjFst4ysw <---It has sheet music in the description! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Shadoninja

Quote from: Davey on February 11, 2010, 12:12:01 PMI can't believe I've waited this long to get into Mass Effect. Just bought 1 and 2 Sunday, but there's so much to do in 1 that I won't start 2 until next month probably! But so far 1 is a brilliant game.

right now I like 1 better then 2.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: Maretocks on February 11, 2010, 09:49:21 PMHOLY SHIT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_avjFst4ysw <---It has sheet music in the description! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://easypianoscore.mad.buttobi.net/OtherSheet.php -> Lunatic -> the last one -> the first one -> hit the button -> profit

Also, copy paste to get to the site easily.