The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Unless of course, you program the robot to be overriden in the presence of something cute.

Seeker

Well then you just fail as a killer robot programmer.

Actually, it was later explained to be something slightly more believable, so I'll let it slide. For now.
This is a signature.

Jamaha

"Ooh, they're running Heroes on TV, new episodes even. But there's this other show coming at the same time on different channel...Hm, how to solve this. Maybe I'll just search the network for that episode and then can watch them both."

*seven episodes of Heroes later*

"Damn."

Harvest

ugh, Heroes was awful after the second season.

also, this is totally lame, I come home from like 8 hours of work and apparently something shitty happened which means I don't have a fucking dinner and everyones in a pissy mood!  I don't even know what happened...
-

universe-X

I wonder where Cobraroll or SirIngusBingus or ALPRAS or Davey or someone else went...

I wonder if I'm gonna have dinner tonight, also.

Thought at the Moment: I gotta lose some weight...

Davey

Dude

Dudejrulz
Uploaded: 160.00 KB
Downloaded: 0.00 KB
Ratio: 163,840.00 (Updated once a day)

lol

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Quote from: universe-X on February 06, 2010, 05:08:54 PMI wonder where Cobraroll or SirIngusBingus or ALPRAS or Davey or someone else went...

Oh, I'm still here. I read the site every day, I just don't post that much.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

Six hours of writing this damn document about measuring the vacuum permittivity aka electric constant.

Still not done, screw it, I'm going to bed.

SuperFireKirby

My robotics team had a competition yesterday. But the bot had alot of malfunctions, both in the programming and in the mechanics. Such as the fact that we couldn't get the balls the bot is supposed to shoot to load into the shooter. Even though our shooter definitely had the most torque in the gears out of all of the bots there with a 27 to 1 gear ratio. So much unnecessary power that we just had to do it. Unfortunately this lead to our disqualification in one round as we shot someone in the crowd. Accidentally of coarse. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I woke up this morning to a bloody nose, woooo!  Other than that....I really need to get the banjo project back up, figure out what to eat, and write some essays.  Also, I need a bass amp >:

SuperFireKirby

I think I'm going to try to push our team into using a lower amount of torque on the robot. The thing is, when we shot the person in the crowd, they were 20 feet away and we were only shooting with 75 percent power.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 07, 2010, 02:09:52 PMI woke up this morning to a bloody nose, woooo!  Other than that....I really need to get the banjo project back up, figure out what to eat, and write some essays.  Also, I need a bass amp >:

Right.  I have a recital this weekend but after that I can probably record soon.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Finally got a new computer after 5 years of pushing our dad.

1000 GB Hard Drive

8 GB RAM

$550