News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Yay for when you complain about hanging out at the pool with your 7-year-old brother, and then you see 4 different friends simultaneously!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

w00t so I can get Mass Effect 2 for free..

I just have to trade in two eligible games...it just so happens that I have two eligible games!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare (never playing again since I need online pretty much and will never pay $70+cdn for online)
Batman Arkham Asylum(very good but probably wont play again and I only payed half price for it :))

yay...
-

Jamaha

Good news, Project: Zeta is a bit closer to completion.

Bad news, I pretty much killed myself carrying that damn thing to my apartment.

SuperFireKirby

Note to self: Get Jamaha put on suicide watch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Completed ME2 last night.  Was awesome.  Going to do a 100% Paragon and hopefully perfect run of ME1 and then ME2 next.  If anyone wants me to stream it just tell me.  It would be on http://xfire.com/live_video/gamer4250.

Adding me on Xfire would make it much easier as well.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

uh, how many hours did it take you to complete?

and, I got it, for free with the trades, kind of don't like it so far.
-

universe-X

Have to start and finish a science project and Starbucks Resume today.

Maretocks

Have to learn 3 more pages of a song before my next lesson, AKA, tomorrow. *Facepalm* I'm so lazy.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

So you itch your ---- while drinking bud light? lol,  :P

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on January 31, 2010, 03:43:19 PMSo you itch your ---- while drinking bud light? lol,  :P
I shouldn't be so open on the internet. *Facepalm* Not really though, haha...hehe...>.>

I think I reversed sarcasm 3 times in a single sentence. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on January 31, 2010, 01:59:14 PMuh, how many hours did it take you to complete?

and, I got it, for free with the trades, kind of don't like it so far.

You're weird.

I put in 40 hours without completing all the side quests.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

well further proves to me that I just don't like games anymore I guess :(

anyways, importing my character from ME1 was a mistake I think..I really don't remember what I did in ME1 and have no idea what is going on so I'm just gonna start over..

and uh..the first area..can't even remember the name...Its that asteroid thing where you find the doctor...well its extremely underwhelming and disappointing so far..also, the graphics are ugly in this area..everything is too dark...

I feel as if I really need to play through me1 again first..
-