Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

hoooray

http://koosjan.wordpress.com/2009/12/29/australian-prime-minister-does-it-again/

must...move to australia...

Although, I'm going to move to Germany or Switzerland or Austria when I'm older...but I'm making sure to learn their language first. 
-

universe-X

Nana1Popo2

nothin like tornado watches..... in ARIZONA.
lol, ive never seen so many posts on Facebook with either "tornado", "rain", or "storm" in them.

so ya fun night. awesome weather, peoples houses flooding, leaking, etc, no big deal; along with the wonderful wind, rain and all that fun stuff.
so ya. good night. ha

EDIT: no, sorry, actualy tornado touchdowns.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

Going to be ordering Prussian/German Iron Cross reproductions...

...I'm so cool...right?

idk, it seems pretty badass to me.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: Harvest on January 21, 2010, 12:25:24 PMAlthough, I'm going to move to Germany or Switzerland or Austria when I'm older...but I'm making sure to learn their language first. 

See you there.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 22, 2010, 06:17:36 PM
Quote from: Harvest on January 21, 2010, 12:25:24 PMAlthough, I'm going to move to Germany or Switzerland or Austria when I'm older...but I'm making sure to learn their language first. 

See you there.

:D

I've totally neglected my german language studies though since I've actually been busy for one of the first times in my life :P, after exams I'm gonna get really into it though.
-

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on January 22, 2010, 06:53:57 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on January 22, 2010, 06:17:36 PM

See you there.

:D

I've totally neglected my german language studies though since I've actually been busy for one of the first times in my life :P, after exams I'm gonna get really into it though.

Shit, I'm also trying to learn German :-/ Dahans is teaching me...

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Tranzlater

I used to love german, but now I find it boring.

Ich habe German vor geliebt, aber jetzt finde ich es langweilig. Or summin'.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

oh shit,

Physics exam on Monday.

Gonna have to study the entire day tomorrow...............

I've had no idea what I'm doing going into every test and always pulled off a good mark...can I do it for the exam as well?  I hope :_
-

universe-X

MaestroUGC

One week left to finish my String Quartet. If only I could have the freedom of far more experienced players who don't need two months to rehearse music...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

universe-X

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 23, 2010, 06:17:01 PMOne week left to finish my String Quartet. If only I could have the freedom of far more experienced players who don't need two months to rehearse music...

Is this for school?

Quote from: Dude on January 23, 2010, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: universe-X on January 23, 2010, 06:04:26 PMPretty quiet today....

too quiet...

The chat is pretty active.

There's always a reason.