The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Stupid English test, I had a complete blackout...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 08, 2010, 09:01:24 PMHave we established that we are both from Arizona? If not, then lets start establishing. :D

haha right? :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Florida, the only state where the baby-boomers out number everyone else 10 to 1.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Totally fed up with the snow and slipperiness by now. Normally, it has disappeared after one week, but it has been lasting for 3/4 weeks now.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

On top of me feeling crappy before today, today I discovered that I have an ear infection! How much more fun could this week possibly get?!?!?!?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Hey, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.  ;)

Harvest

ahh burned my hand on a frying pan.

why parents did you leave me alone for a weekend?
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

-

Davey

Last night was interesting. First time to ever ride in an Ambulance. Cool I guess.

universe-X

Wow, this is NSM's worst week, huh?

I'm just packed full with a bunch of homework that

ROZ~ AND DAHANS HAVEN'T SENT ME YET!!!

(science project^^)

Harvest

ugh my isp has a limit of 25 gb usage/month.

fucking bullshit, considering it counts everything.  3 days: 8.6gb.  What the fuck.

also, we were supposed to get some sort of warning if we got really close to 25 yet last month we hit 24 and didn't get anything.

fucking evil companies.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: universe-X on January 10, 2010, 04:44:40 PMWow, this is NSM's worst week, huh?

You know it.  I had my birthday party canceled after no one showed up after 4 hours.  So I've just got this big ol' cake I bought sittin' in the freezer until next week. :\