News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Greetings from the Tampere railway station, where my train was supposed to leave 2 hours ago.

Instead, I'm still waiting for the damn thing. Tried to change my ticket to another train but the queues at the ticket sales were so long that one left 2 minutes before I would've gotten the ticket.

Also, if I hear the word "delayed" once more, I'll break something.

Davey

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 06, 2010, 06:27:00 PMThere's this amazing place called a library.  They actually let you borrow books for free!  And you can get books shipped to you from all over the country!  Totally free of charge!

pfft

This isn't the 20th century.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 06, 2010, 02:22:01 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on January 05, 2010, 10:36:43 AMOh great. Seems like my phys. ed. class is gonna be cross-country skiing. It was my fourth choice on a list of five. I'm definitely going to change, I hate skiing QQ

Why?  My cousin did it and she loved it.  Plus it's really REALLY good exercise.

I went skiing a couple of times when I was a kid, and I really hated it. I know it's good exercise and all, but I'd prefer having badminton or climbing instead.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ALPRAS

Sorry for not being here for a long time.
Ill tell a bit of whats going on in my life:
- Preparing Chopin's Grand Polonaise Brillante (piano and orchestra version).
- A lots of exams

but the main one:
- Got a girlfriend

(Remember when I talked about the girl I liked, some months ago (Mariana)? Well, I tried to forget her, and then Ive got a girlfriend (Bárbara), not only because I loved her, but also because I was trying to forget the other.
But then, CLICHÉ!... The other started to love me and she was suffering a lot because of me. I had to make a hard choise to see what girl would I choose... Well, 1 week later Ive choosen to be with Mariana. And now Im happy!)

universe-X

Good job, :P Still trying to get one, myself, but it's definitely not a priority. :P

I have to finish SMW Castle soon. Snowing and freezing temperatures are coming, so school may be delayed 2 hours. Not that I'm looking forward to it. Homework's starting to pile up, got class a few minutes late today, practicing piano in Study hall with people yelling at me to stop . . . Could've been better.

I wonder where Ingus has been. . .

dahans

You are right, where is Ingus? INGUS, WHERE ARE YOU??????
70cm snow, I hope I don't have to go to school on Monday.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

you guys have snow, were probably one of the only areas/states to get 70 degree weather  :P

on a side note, this has probably been one of the best weeks ive had since the beginning of the school year in August. yay 2010 :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 08, 2010, 05:23:11 AMyou guys have snow, were probably one of the only areas/states to get 70 degree weather  :P

on a side note, this has probably been one of the best weeks ive had since the beginning of the school year in August. yay 2010 :P
First of all, do you live in florida by chance? Because even here its not 70 degrees.

Second, contraire to you, this has probably been one of the worst weeks of my life. I might elaborate later.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Roz~

Hell yeah, after 5 years of hard work, I finally received my PEI's diplomas  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Gotta finish a U.S. History Project in less than 2 weeks, and still gotta start a science project due in less than 4 weeks. *sigh*

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2010, 03:28:05 PMFirst of all, do you live in florida by chance? Because even here its not 70 degrees.

Second, contraire to you, this has probably been one of the worst weeks of my life. I might elaborate later.

actually, no. I live in Arizona, in Fountain Hills. the reason why i said my town is because other towns have had cold weather, as well. and, luckily, this weekend is supposed to be nice. :P
haha, ya, i ve heard Florida is pretty cold. So cold that iguanas are falling off the trees (which, no offense, is humorous to think about)

and sorry bout the bad week..... stinks.. i know.. :/
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 08, 2010, 08:57:54 PMactually, no. I live in Arizona, in Fountain Hills. the reason why i said my town is because other towns have had cold weather, as well. and, luckily, this weekend is supposed to be nice. :P
haha, ya, i ve heard Florida is pretty cold. So cold that iguanas are falling off the trees (which, no offense, is humorous to think about)

and sorry bout the bad week..... stinks.. i know.. :/

Have we established that we are both from Arizona? If not, then lets start establishing. :D