News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 04, 2010, 07:24:26 PM
Quote from: Maretocks on January 04, 2010, 05:45:05 PMAnyone know where to find a sheet for a Magma Flows solo?

I suppose I could make you one.
It's just the beginning I'm stuck with. Where there's the bass and the chords on a single hand? That's a bitch.

Although I'm pretty sure there is some sheet music out there, just can't find it. :( These two have the exact same version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqJTNr2i9P0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ges5pgdFWg
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Oh great. Seems like my phys. ed. class is gonna be cross-country skiing. It was my fourth choice on a list of five. I'm definitely going to change, I hate skiing QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I feel terrible tday. I've got a very bad headache, a stuffed up nose, a sore and swollen throat, and a stomach ache. Not in a good mood.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Maretocks

Home alone, that means I can play piano as loud as I want!  :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Just watched this great movie (Indian) '3 Idiots'. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic, I could try to explain what it's about, but then I'd bore you all. I wish you could see it, but it's in Hindi, and as far as I know, NO ONE here speaks Hindi, not even me. The movie's about these 3 guys that are dorm mates in college, the 4-year 'experience', and what would happen after. And they all have potential, but go to engineering school, when they want to do something else, gosh, hthis is only for those movie-lovers. I felt really connected with the movie. Until, this one part where they have to get a baby born :-\ 'Nuff said.

Sorry to hear that (almost) everyone is in a bad mood. That's good to hear, Maretocks! :) And, first day back at school was pretty rough, but I'll manage, the movie was an energy/confidence booster. :D

SuperFireKirby

Missing school today because I'm sick. One of the first times I'd rather be at school and not be sick then be at home and be sick. I feel miserable.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2010, 09:55:01 AMMissing school today because I'm sick. One of the first times I'd rather be at school and not be sick then be at home and be sick. I feel miserable.
What's wrong?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Roz~ on January 05, 2010, 10:36:43 AMOh great. Seems like my phys. ed. class is gonna be cross-country skiing. It was my fourth choice on a list of five. I'm definitely going to change, I hate skiing QQ

Why?  My cousin did it and she loved it.  Plus it's really REALLY good exercise.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Never gone skiing... but then again, I live in a desert so it shouldn't be that surprising.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

The iPod touch is such a magical device...

Its awesome, I can download any book I want as a torrent and sync it to my ipod and read it.  No, I can't afford a Kindle which would have been ideal...but I've really not had any problems with eye strain or discomfort...

Although I still have to finish Under the Dome by Stephen King...I'm 900 pages in and its awesome...then I have to read this book called Vienna 1814 which I bought...which should be awesome...

...I should have been doing my homework..but instead I was figuring out this whole eBook thing...

oh well..
-

KefkaticFanatic

There's this amazing place called a library.  They actually let you borrow books for free!  And you can get books shipped to you from all over the country!  Totally free of charge!

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Nana1Popo2

lies Kefka. lies.

thats cool, anyway, Harvest
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16