News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

WOO HOO
I'm British and the new decade has come AT LEAST FIVE HOURS BEFORE THE MAJORITY OF YOURS* BOO YAH
Man I haven't posted here for ages...
I said happy new year to my gerbil- 5th living creature I saw- when I thought I should really be saying happy new month to her since her lifespan isn't very long. Sucks.
My first word- bagels. Everyone else's- This is it (or some variation, I can't remember THAT well) for some twisted reason.

*Americans, however I know there are lots of other europeans and they got it an hour before us ZOMG
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

They say what you do during the First day of the new year IS your rest of the year...

So I'm gonna carry $20, come here, spend time on music/piano, use my school's e-mail, learn something new, and exercise. Let's not forget watch TV, spend time in the bathroom, take a shower, and play video games. And I WILL TRY NOT TO GET MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on December 31, 2009, 01:15:04 PMHarvest, just wondering, how did you become a part of NSM Staff/

By doing nothing really.

but I deserve it.

Honestly!
-

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on December 31, 2009, 07:16:37 PM
Quote from: universe-X on December 31, 2009, 01:15:04 PMHarvest, just wondering, how did you become a part of NSM Staff/

By doing nothing really.

but I deserve it.

Honestly!

Whatever you say Harvest, whatever. . .

;)

Watching World's Dumbest Partiers right now, reminds me that I have to laugh sometime tomorrow and play some Tetris.

Harvest

A new decade dawns.

Lets hope its a good one.

;)
-

KefkaticFanatic

All "staff" rank gets is access to a silly forum.  Myeh.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

jealous^^

New decade means (maybe) 2 new /old U.S. presidents. Let's hope they're not as bad as the current government.

Should I get NSM recognized by failblog? I'm pretty sure I can, of all people here. ;) ...

Seeker

Time to welcome the New Year with the finale of Gotterdammerung. Nothing better.
This is a signature.

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 31, 2009, 09:09:12 PMAll "staff" rank gets is access to a silly forum.  Myeh.

It's not silly, it's it's....Yeah, it's silly.

But at least you get green stars!

Seeker

This is a signature.

dahans

I AM GOING TO A CONCERT TODAY, Beethoven's 9th symphony. It's a custom in austria, they play this symphony every New Year's Day. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Merry Newyear! Lets hope this one doesn't suck as much!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X