News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Harvest

shit I am so regretting ever being a gamer, especially in recent years.  I've sunk thousands of dollars into consoles, games, and this pc, and it was amazing the first few years...but now I'm totally done with it.  I haven't enjoyed a game the way I used to for a very long time.  The last time I got really excited about a game was Assassins Creed and that died off quickly.

This PC was the biggest waste, like two thousand dollars for nothing.  I should have just bought a $500 one just to have a pc on my own.

I've moved onto entertainment forms that I find more appropriate for my age now.  Film and Literature have it covered for me, if only I hadn't wasted so much time and money these last two years...what a waste.

-

Seeker

I hear you. I've got enough stuff to last me the next four or five years, but I'm done with buying stuff.
This is a signature.

HugoMeister

Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Quote from: HugoMeister on December 28, 2009, 08:45:05 PMDo what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

Y'all's noes its!

Happy D-Day, by the way! ;D

GreekGeek

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on December 28, 2009, 04:03:50 PMEnjoy your PC, Kefka.
also enjoy the dying gaming race, no dedicated servers for MW2, loltf2faggotry, and your dickcheese

How I love this kind of discussions :D

universe-X

Quote from: GreekGeek on December 28, 2009, 11:45:26 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on December 28, 2009, 04:03:50 PMEnjoy your PC, Kefka.
also enjoy the dying gaming race, no dedicated servers for MW2, loltf2faggotry, and your dickcheese
How I love this kind of discussions :D

Wow, I would've never noticed that! Nice eye! :D

SuperFireKirby

I hate my pc. The best part about it s that it has Windows XP, the greatest Microsoft OS ever. But my computer has the specs similar to those of a crappy laptop. It crashed on me twice yesterday because I was downloading an application AND browsing the internet at the same time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Davey forgets that only twats would bother with a PC game that didn't have dedicated servers.  All the good developers are going "lol" to the shit the IW pulled.

me irl
[close]

Davey

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Gabe Newell ate all the good developers at Valve.

Besides, everyone knows that Valve pretty much dropped the PC gaming community to focus on the Xbox 360 community, providing updates and patches to games currently out on the Xbox 360. ;_;

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

So glad that I stuck with Nintendo, I don't understand half the crap of what you guys are talking about. Please, drop it.