The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

The 360 is a massive rip off.  Fuck if I ever subscribe to live again.
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

So, enjoying that one good game you've had on the console recently?

My strategy: Have a good gaming PC so I can get everything.  I win.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 28, 2009, 01:02:10 PMSo, enjoying that one good game you've had on the console recently?

My strategy: Have a good gaming PC so I can get everything.  I win.
*cough*emulators*cough*

KefkaticFanatic

Which are more stable and easier to use on a PC.  And have been there for a very long time.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Not on every PC, because mine's crashes every 100 rerecords.

KefkaticFanatic

Then it's about time to upgrade from Windows 98.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Davey

Windows 98 would be the perfect OS, but it had stability errors. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect. I mean, compare it to Vista.

universe-X

Yeah, it's not the best what with all the lag, crashes, and, well that's just about it. But it's about as old as me...

Does anyone mind if I arrange the Castle theme for SMW? You know, to go on site?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on December 28, 2009, 03:56:20 PMWindows 98 would be the perfect OS, but it had stability errors. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect. I mean, compare it to Vista.
We have established this over nine thousand times, you are not a good troll.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Or maybe you're not a very good judge of character...

Davey

Enjoy your PC, Kefka.
also enjoy the dying gaming race, no dedicated servers for MW2, loltf2faggotry, and your dickcheese