News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

The 360 is a massive rip off.  Fuck if I ever subscribe to live again.
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

So, enjoying that one good game you've had on the console recently?

My strategy: Have a good gaming PC so I can get everything.  I win.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 28, 2009, 01:02:10 PMSo, enjoying that one good game you've had on the console recently?

My strategy: Have a good gaming PC so I can get everything.  I win.
*cough*emulators*cough*

KefkaticFanatic

Which are more stable and easier to use on a PC.  And have been there for a very long time.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Not on every PC, because mine's crashes every 100 rerecords.

KefkaticFanatic

Then it's about time to upgrade from Windows 98.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Davey

Windows 98 would be the perfect OS, but it had stability errors. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect. I mean, compare it to Vista.

universe-X

Yeah, it's not the best what with all the lag, crashes, and, well that's just about it. But it's about as old as me...

Does anyone mind if I arrange the Castle theme for SMW? You know, to go on site?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on December 28, 2009, 03:56:20 PMWindows 98 would be the perfect OS, but it had stability errors. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect. I mean, compare it to Vista.
We have established this over nine thousand times, you are not a good troll.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Or maybe you're not a very good judge of character...

Davey

Enjoy your PC, Kefka.
also enjoy the dying gaming race, no dedicated servers for MW2, loltf2faggotry, and your dickcheese