The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Yay! My parents are watching the football game so I can record my stuff in peace. Well, not now. Halftime.
This is a signature.

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on December 27, 2009, 11:41:22 AMYay! My parents are watching the football game so I can record my stuff in peace. Well, not now. Halftime.
Which stuff?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

For the first time in months...I made progress in my music.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Seeker

Dahans: Opening and Spiral Mountain from Banjo Kazooie, the Dungeon Theme from Zelda I, and Zelda's Lullaby from Ocarina of Time. If there's another football game tomorrow, I'll try to get Bach's Prelude and Fugue in C Major from WTC II, Asturias from Suite Espagnola by Albeniz, Town and House Themes from Zelda II, and Mayahem Temple from Banjor Tooie as well.

Maestro: Congrats.
This is a signature.

universe-X

I hope I can get started on some of my requests soon. :P I've been too busy recording TAS runs of SMB2j.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 27, 2009, 11:21:15 AMYou can get one for $200 now.  Just buy it yourself.
first of all, why would I buy the arcade? With almost no internal memory you'd have to pay more money to buy an external hard drive , which would take longer to load your saved games because they're stored on an external source. The pro is obsolete. So the elite is the most sensible choice having lots of internal memory. Plus they give you some nice goodies to go along with it.
Secondly , I have no money.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

You can get a 60GB HDD for some cheap amount along with an Xbox Live subscription, the internal memory is more than enough for just a few games and save files, save games don't take longer to load from a card, that's total BS, and the Elite does not have 120GB INTERNAL memory.

Secondly, learn to research.  I would expect you to know this kind of stuff before wanting the damn console.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Davey

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well, the Elite unlike the Arcade, has backward compatibility for over 300 xbox games, comes with a free headset, free network cables 480 times more memory than the arcade. That, in my opinion, is worth the extra 100 dollars. Especially the backwards compatibility. And I looked at that starter kit on amazon. Thats almost $100 dollars right there. So why bother getting an arcade then spending $85 bucks on a starter kit? For $15 more dollars on the elite you get double the hard drive space, backwards compatibilty, and networking cables. The elite is the better deal.

KefkaticFanatic

-_______-

You can get a 25 foot long Ethernet cable for $2 on Amazon, backward compatibility simply requires a hard drive, the headset is just the crap plastic one.

And you should already have at least one or two extra Ethernet cables.

Plus you'll never ever use the 120GB unless you plan to get all of your games via direct download and are dumb and buy films from the marketplace.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

And then you spend 85$ on your suggested xbox starter kit. So that's $285 vs. $300. Not too much of a difference.