The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Well, the party yesterday went great, but I wasn't really used to how hard I had to push the keys on an upbright. (I've been practicing on a keyboard) Anyway here's one quote from a few of my friends:

"You may suck at sparring, but you're pretty beast at piano."

But I could've played better. I played the Final Bowser theme from SM64. All well that ends well.

SuperFireKirby

The night is almost upon us. Then Santa Clause shall magically appear out of my parents bedroom, deliver the presents and then magically disappear back into my parents bedroom, never to be found until next Christmas eve.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

If a "Santa" comes to my house, I'm-a yell "ROBBER!!!" Run at him, steal his presents, and stab him. HARD. No more presents for any of ya!!!

except dahans

Jamaha

Interesting.

Just got this weird burst of confidence. This feels great.

Davey

universe-X

Merry Christmas! (This is the latest that I've stayed up>>> 1:05 a.m.)

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on December 24, 2009, 11:05:05 PMMerry Christmas! (This is the latest that I've stayed up>>> 1:05 a.m.)
Never pulled an all-nighter? Don't. Completely fucks up your immune system.

Making a Facebook account, yay. Should stop my friend from bugging me about it. >.>
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on December 25, 2009, 03:43:52 AM
Quote from: universe-X on December 24, 2009, 11:05:05 PMMerry Christmas! (This is the latest that I've stayed up>>> 1:05 a.m.)
Never pulled an all-nighter? Don't. Completely fucks up your immune system.

Making a Facebook account, yay. Should stop my friend from bugging me about it. >.>

Actually that wasn't the latest. The latest I've done is about 3:30 am. And I still had the energy for New Year's. ;)

I wish I could pull anall nighter. Maybe when I'm 16...

(Same thing goes for facebook)

Gotta start playing NSMBW to the fullest today! :D

Brassman388

Harvest

Christmas Win.

Got waay more than I expected.
-

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

I WONDER WHY

Btw I was skiing all day, was fun.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I barely got anything I asked for. No 360 this year. I think I'll wait for the next generation maybe.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

You can get one for $200 now.  Just buy it yourself.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Not everyone has $200 in today's world/your world, Kefka  ;)