News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

"He BUYS computer software!" Girlslaughing.png

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Talent show tomorrow and I'm gonna have to play Final Bowser from Super Mario 64 instead of the Gusty Garden that I've been practicing for so long. Either way it should be good.

Harvest

-

universe-X

No one's a waste anymore. I'm sure, if I knew you better, I could find plenty of useful things to make outta you.

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on December 22, 2009, 11:37:21 AMTalent show tomorrow and I'm gonna have to play Final Bowser from Super Mario 64 instead of the Gusty Garden that I've been practicing for so long. Either way it should be good.
Good luck man.

The orchestral rendition of "To Zanarkand" is fantastic.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Set up a RAID 10 build with 4 500GB drives.  Yey.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

:O

Although I would prefer it wasn't 3d...as that was just annoying..

I'll buy it on Blu Ray for sure.
-

universe-X

Maretocks

Quote from: Harvest on December 23, 2009, 04:05:37 PM:O

Although I would prefer it wasn't 3d...as that was just annoying..

I'll buy it on Blu Ray for sure.
I can't believe there isn't an arrangement for Rock Star (Kirby 64). It's just chords and the melody.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>