News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

SUCCESS! But, my world just blew up.  :'(

Thanks. It goes to show, you can learn something new everyday.

Thought at the Moment: If 500,000 points on Tetris means that you're a 100% great, would 1,000,000 make you 200% awesome?

Maretocks

DekuTrombonist's Rainbow Road arrangement is indeed, awesome.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

I know I'm just coming off as negative and depressing but attending this music concert tonight at church had to be in my top 20 worst experiences of all time.

ugh.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on December 20, 2009, 07:04:38 PMmusic concert tonight at church

lol

Maretocks:  No it isn't, he went for the crappy "oh you need three hands" excuse for not making a proper arrangements.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: Harvest on December 20, 2009, 07:04:38 PMI know I'm just coming off as negative and depressing but attending this music concert tonight at church had to be in my top 20 worst experiences of all time.

ugh.
It isn't negative and depressing when it's the truth.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on December 20, 2009, 10:12:55 AMOkay, Cobra's is awesome that way. But Beethoven?
Well... xD I think it's amazing. Although I think Beethoven must have hated Christmas.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

Everytime when there is an update, all MSN members become active,really interesting.... Thx concerto beethoven that way is hilarious.^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

The only thing cooler than Don Patch is Don Patch wearing a santa hat. Fairly epic.

Anyway, bowling was fun on Saturday night. Stayed there until about 1 a.m. But on sunday, I felt like shit. I think it was still a good trade-off.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^lol

Davey, do you make songs anymore? The only one that I've seen from you is Lost Woods from LoZ: OoT

Davey

Not video game arrangements anymore. Just compositions of my own for piano and some orchestral pieces.

Maretocks

I tried 'shopping a Santa Kirby. The beard is way harder to get than the Mr.T one was. :(
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Just found out I have to catch a bus at 5:30 am tomorrow. Whee.
This is a signature.

universe-X

WOW! How convenient that you made that post at 5:29:45 AM (in NSM time)! That was just... wow.

SuperFireKirby

I think I'll buy Finale SongWriter. What fun it shall be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!