The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

^Go to www.youtube.com . Open any video. Any video will do. Check the comments.

Also, snow! Woo!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Everyone in our state were way too over-excited when we had an inch of snow for a day. While the Northeast U.S. has had 13-15 inches of snow for a while now.

No need to start a flame war when there's enough ice to cool it down.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 19, 2009, 09:51:23 PMHey Concerto, did I ever tell you how much I lovvveee your Guinea Pig Sig? :D
Mwahaha I made it myself :p

Santa hats for everyone!  :D  (Who I made them for)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

OOOOMMMMGGG!!!! How do I get that as my Profile Pic? I'm so clueless when it comes to pictures.  :D

Seeker

Okay, Cobra's is awesome that way. But Beethoven?
This is a signature.

Harvest

-

MasterPenguin

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Quote from: universe-X on December 20, 2009, 10:09:23 AMOOOOMMMMGGG!!!! How do I get that as my Profile Pic? I'm so clueless when it comes to pictures.  :D

Harvest

oh noes the driver testing company is coming off strike.  That means I have to take a test....aaahhh...now I have to practice driving again..

oh wait, they have a backlog of 300 000 people and that is going to take a year to get through.
-

Quote from: universe-X on December 20, 2009, 03:02:48 PM
Quote from: universe-X on December 20, 2009, 10:09:23 AMOOOOMMMMGGG!!!! How do I get that as my Profile Pic? I'm so clueless when it comes to pictures.  :D
Right click...save, then go to profile, forum profile info, then upload from your compy and choose picture where you saved it at BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!  The world explodes.