News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Tommorow's the last day before a 2 week break. Its gonna be nice to relax.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Tomorrow is party central. I'm even bringing my xbox and TV into school and we're going to play Beatles Rock Band in Christmas Band. Then I'm having a bunch of people over to have a party, playing some guitar hero and chilling.

KefkaticFanatic

Got 2 tickets to the Muse concert here in Portland on April 3rd :D

me irl
[close]

Davey

They're going to be in Detroit in March. I'm going to go.

Jamaha

Hehehehehe, got my first 5. (That's an A for you fools)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

universe-X

Exams.
Are.
OVER, BABY!

Also read the following. And see if you can find the hidden message.

Theis Test

This is this test.
This is is test.
This is how test.
This is you test.
This is keep test.
This is morons test.
This is busy test.

Harvest

Wow fail.

My mom was showing the me the item that I asked her to order for my dad and there she had the order sheet out beside it.  She ordered multiple items, and I saw one of the things I had asked for :P secrecy fail, as shes all protective of her secret christmas present hiding spot and there she leaves and order sheet out..

ha, oh well, I didn't ask for much so I expect to get all of it anyway so I wasn't going to be surprised.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on December 18, 2009, 12:10:19 PMExams.
Are.
OVER, BABY!

Also read the following. And see if you can find the hidden message.

Theis Test

This is this test.
This is is test.
This is how test.
This is you test.
This is keep test.
This is morons test.
This is busy test.
Hahaha, you're so fucking hilarious.

Anyway, first day of vacation tommorow! And I'm getting up at 4:30 to go volenteer at a fucking say no to drugs race! Yay me!. >:(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^^ lol?  ;)  ;D

Just wondering, did you mean that, or were you sarcastic? (It's hard to notice sarcasm on the internet)

Seeker

If you ignore the plot and pretend the protagonists are actually Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers, Spirit Tracks is actually a fairly good game.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on December 18, 2009, 06:15:26 PM^^ lol?  ;)  ;D

Just wondering, did you mean that, or were you sarcastic? (It's hard to notice sarcasm on the internet)
Completely sarcastic.

Anyway, I had to stand out in the road, pointing runners which way to go for about 2 hours straight. Not fun.

Brassman388

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

ARRANGING TEIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 19, 2009, 12:49:26 PMEXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

ARRANGING TEIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAH!!!

Gotta catch up on my requests. Had to do a karate demonstration that I had to go to because my sis went, then my karate teacher asked me to do sparring, at the very last minute, when I had no uniform on or anything. Dad had to bring it and I got to go in, loads of fun