News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

MasterPenguin

You gave us a whole 2 minutes to respond. Nice. Perhaps say our names, and we'll actually talk with you. (Saying our names makes an annoying sound, and gets our attention.)

universe-X

Brassman388

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

School's over! W00t! This means I'm on vacation till Januray 18th  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

"Any 15-16 year olds out there that wanna dance with my new friend Josh. He's 15, he just got dumped AT THE HOMECOMING DANCE by his girlfriend and he's feeling pretty low right now."
*girl who is 19 or 20 raises hand*.
"All right you'll do"
*Girl gets up on stage*
"So here's whats gonna happen folks, this girl is gonna dance with my new frined Josh though the song at at the end of the song they're gonna make out, and you guys are gonna go SO FUCKING CRAZY that I might just end up in jail by tommorow morning!!!"

Actual quote from the lead singer of Less Than Jake at the concert I went to.

The kid was really just a backstage pass holder who the singer felt like messing with.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: Roz~ on December 16, 2009, 05:26:04 PMSchool's over! W00t! This means I'm on vacation till Januray 18th  :D

What a ridiculously long vacation.  Mine is December 19th-January 4th...

facking school.
-

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on December 16, 2009, 08:27:56 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on December 16, 2009, 05:26:04 PMSchool's over! W00t! This means I'm on vacation till Januray 18th  :D

facking school.

Same here. :(     Lucky Roz~

Finally got Super Mario Bros 2j to work and beat the game (unofficially, of course) with Luigi. This game is much harder than I thought it would be, but that's probably just Weegee talking.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Harvest on December 16, 2009, 08:27:56 PM

facking school.

December 23 - January 4 here. Shush.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Roz~

Here we have long vacations, because during 15 weeks, we have a ridiculously high amount of homework to do. At least that's what they said on my first day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.