News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

as much as I love having my facebook picture posted elsewhere.

how did you get your hands on that anyway? I changed it a little while ago and you're certainly not on my friends list, and I've got everything set to private.

HugoMeister

Anything you post on the internet can and will be used against you.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Found it in the mess up the picture topic that got locked a few months back.

Tip: If you don't want it to go against you, then might as well not show...

never mind.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I lol'd

Anyway, I'm thinking on starting a web site that sells finished math homework. Could I get in trouble or anything if I do?

$.01 per question.
$.02 for college level questions.

SuperFireKirby

I don't think it is. But do youreally want to help idiots out in school, eventually making society dumber, for a small profit? Oh wait I forgot, we're in the U.S.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Exactly ;)

EDIT: I think I might make the price higher.

Brassman388

Quote from: universe-X on December 07, 2009, 06:17:14 AMThanks Brassman for always "fixing" my mistakes...

Now if only you could fix the sheets...

No problem.

I know. stupid college. Slow and steady always wins the race. Also, just because I don't post everything doesn't mean that things aren't getting done. Just something to think about.
________________________________________________________________________________________-

@Dude. Make it $.10 - $.20

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

AAAAAHHH! SFK & Kefka changed there profile pics!

(I think you can guess my opinion on them :P )

Seeker

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 07, 2009, 05:39:54 PM@Dude. Make it $.10 - $.20
And be sure to exploit those who can't tell the difference between $10 and $.10.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Updated avatar to get rid of ugly white border from bad copypasta of hat.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Alright, so, I'm tired of Microsoft's useless software. Mainly, Windows Media Player.

Any suggestions on which media player should I get? I'm kind of stuck which one to switch to.

Elightenment would be greatly appreciated.